Vimeo is looking for an experienced Product Manager to help drive the development of Video Analytics, the tools our Creators use to understand viewer engagement. The teams mission is to build a functional, powerful, & reliable platform that can process 5+ billion daily events & equip our creators with the right information to make effective decisions.
This role will be responsible for the full product development lifecycle -- from identifying valuable improvements, executing on those ideas, & measuring impact post-release. The ideal candidate will be hands-on with a proven track record of delivering delightful user experiences!
What youll do:
- Partner closely with design, data engineering, & product marketing to prioritize & execute on an Analytics roadmap that supports Vimeos diverse set of users
- Conduct user research to better understand our customers & their needs -- including user interviews, usability tests, customer surveys, etc.
- Combine that qualitative research with self-managed quantitative analyses of large & disparate dataset to create product recommendations
- Collaborate cross-functionally with different stakeholders to spec product features with business/user needs, requirements, & success criteria
- Work with our engineering team to instrument features & report on user engagement
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 5+ years of experience in product management with end-to-end product launches
- 3+ years experience in SQL and/or other programming language
- A deep comfort with data & an ability to make narratives, arguments, & decisions with it
- Experience working with engineers & distilling technical discussions
- Great UX sensibilities with a bias for functional & simple user experiences
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience with quantitative & qualitative research
- Ability to work autonomously & lead product development efforts
Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- Experience building analytics or reporting tools
- Familiarity with a big data stack
Vimeo is the worlds leading professional video platform & community. We empower over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest brands to grow their business with video. Our products make it easy to create high-quality, impactful videos & to reach teams, audiences & customers anywhere.
Vimeo is powered by a growing team of over 650 passionate, dedicated humans. Were headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. We believe our impact is greatest when our workforce represents the diverse & global community that we serve, & were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is prioritized in how we build our products, leaders & culture. Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.