About your role:
At Fandom, we put fans first. As the largest fan entertainment site with 200 million monthly uniques, we are excited in taking the next steps in becoming a truly integral part of the entertainment fan experiencenot only by accelerating the creation of the reference content we are known for, but also by helping fellow fans connect over their passions through new avenues of content creation while aiding the discovery of their next favorite entertainment titles.
In this role you will focus on continuously improving engagement through personalization, gamification, recommendations & video across the entire Fandom Community Platform . You will be responsible for the entire product lifecycle from strategy through to launch & support. You will collaborate with key stakeholders from groups across the company including senior leadership, community, revenue, marketing, product, engineering, design, data & more.
- Define the vision, roadmap & goals for new products & features focused on increasing engagement
- Develop best in class experiences while balancing the need to generate revenue through Ad products
- Use A/B testing, UX research, & other data, both quantitative & qualitative to inform product decisions & prioritization
- Leverage data & machine learning to create personalized experiences for users
- Create product requirements & functional specifications to guide product development
- Define what success looks like, how it will be measured, & how it will impact company-wide goals
- Help analyze data & metrics to inform decisions
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally & with key external partners
- Work closely with engineering teams to reliably deliver high-quality products & features
- Work closely with community team to drive feature adoption & user engagement
- Passion about the entertainment space & are a fan yourself
- 5+ years of product management experience with 2+ years on content related consumer products
- Experience balancing the needs of consumers, content creators, & advertiser alike
- Track record of delivering new, innovative, & engaging experiences that customers love are informed by customer data from various sources
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational & analytical skills, with the ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Excellent abilities using quantitative & qualitative data including A/B tests, customer research, & product analytics, to draw meaningful insights & guide decision making
- Demonstrated track record of product leadership with ability to lead & influence teams
- Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts & communicate them to a non-technical audience
- Proven experience defining & measuring engagement metrics
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
Benefits & Perks
- Stock options
- Periodic Team Lunches & Happy Hour
- Full pantry complete with coffee, a variety of drinks, cookies & healthy food options
- Employee Interest & Hobby Groups supported by the company
- Flexible working hours
- International work environment with start-up culture
Fandom is a global entertainment media brand powered by fan passion. The fan-trusted source in entertainment, Fandom provides a home to explore, contribute to, & celebrate the world of pop culture. Whether looking for in-depth information on favorite fandoms or whats buzzing in entertainment, Fandom has your pop culture curiosities covered through fan-expert knowledge & carefully curated & fun, original multi-platform content.
Fandom has a global audience of almost 300 million monthly unique users & encompasses over 400,000 fan communities. We currently feature more than 55 million pages of content, inclusive of video. Our Fandom values are:
- We serve a global community.
Connection with our fans, creators, & partners is at our core, & its grounded by our active efforts of inclusion.
- We build experiences.
We imagine, improve, & deliver solutions.
- We bring joy.
We celebrate our fandoms, our teammates, & the work we do.
Fandom is an Equal Opportunity Employer
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Police Code, Article 49