The Ad Operations Specialist (contract position) will be required to comfortably navigate various systems for campaign & site review, including but not limited to: Salesforce, Domo, SimilarWeb & other IX internal systems. They will be responsible for ensuring new campaigns are Branded & Registered in a timely manner. They will be responsible for reviewing sites & completing Salesforce tickets. They will be expected also to perform certain miscellaneous tasks & projects assigned to them by their manager. The Specialist will be required to closely communicate with their manager & alert them to any schedule changes, inabilities to meet deadlines.
We are a global technology company that connects the largest publishers & marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers & bring news & information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges & shifts in the market. As a result, weve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney, & Meredith Corporation among many others.
Contract position Until January 2022
- Review advertisements & websites to ensure compliance with Index Exchange policies & quality standards.
- Accurately assign Brand name, & Content Groups to new Campaigns in Fire Dragon.
- Review sites in Salesforce & fill out pertinent information within the system.
- Acquire & maintain a thorough understanding of Exchange Quality Demand & Supply Review standards & policies.
- Meet the required daily expectations.
- Additional projects & tasks supporting the Quality Assurance team where required.
- Report any issues & system errors with the manager.
- Implement & improve quality control operating procedures.
- Number of campaigns approved per day.
- Number of sites reviewed per day.
- Accuracy of Content groups, Brand name, Industry & Creative type selections.
- Accuracy of site approvals & rejections.
- Completion of assigned material in a timely manner or in accordance with a deadline.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors degree or diploma, media/ advertising, business management or administration
- Exceptional verbal, written, & visual communication skills
- Fluency in other languages is a major asset
- Possesses excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical & critical thinking skills
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel & Word)
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Index Exchange is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes the value of every person in creating success for our customers, business partners, shareholders, employees & communities. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, developing & promoting employees without discrimination. Index Exchange believes equal opportunity & inclusion are essential to motivate, empower & recognize the best in everyone.
Index Exchange is committed to working with & providing access & reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if youd like to request a reasonable accommodation.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES Index Exchange is committed to working with & providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 & the Ontario Human Rights Code, Index Exchange* will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment & selection process to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please email email@example.com or call 416.785.5908 ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.