All about these Boxed Boxes!
Boxed was launched in our CEOs garage in 2013 by our four founders, an eclectic group of experienced tech pioneers. They had a simple idea: to make shopping for bulk-sized products easy, convenient & fun. Today, we deliver a first class e-commerce experience for everyday essentials across the country. We work out of our corporate headquarters in New York City, another corporate office in San Mateo, & our three fulfillment centers serving the country from New Jersey, Nevada & Texas.
Were a late stage startup that places technology & innovation at the heart of all that we do. Our technology platform & automated, state-of-the-art fulfillment centers make headlines, & our systems utilize machine learning, predictive analytics, & other technologies to ensure a delightful B2C & B2B online shopping experience. While technology is at the core of what we do, providing a personalized, thoughtful, & seamless shopping experience is at the core of who were are. We value each & every customer & every single order receives a hand-written thank you note.
Unpack your Potential at Boxed!
Boxed is made up of a vibrant & fun group of engineers, designers, marketers, sales people & operations specialists -- just to name a few! We work with passion for driving superior value & experience to our customers. Our customers choose to buy from Boxed because we save them time & money, which in turn makes their lives easier. Thats where you come in!
The Site Merchandiser will be responsible for developing & managing the Boxed customer shopping experience through product categorization, positioning, & organization, & ensuring that the site merchandising strategy aligns with the overall business objectives. You will maintain optimal product visibility on the site & apps, & make adjustments based on sales history, search trends, seasonality, & available inventory. This role is full-time & based in New York, reporting to the VP of Product.
- Be responsible for merchandising the Boxed homepage, landing pages, category pages, & any new product discovery features
- Define & manage site navigation, filtering, & category management for optimal customer discoverability, purchase path flow & product positioning
- Partner with Product on strategies to improve conversion, ensure optimal site presentation, & support multi-channel efforts
- Spearhead cross-functional seasonal planning process to develop & maintain site content calendar & quarterly framework, ensuring alignment on seasonal campaign anchors, balance of themes, & all deadlines are met
- Develop & monitor KPIs that support data-driven decision making around site layout, content placement, & optimization of website content to deliver on business objectives
- At least 2 years of direct site merchandising experience in an eCommerce or consumer-facing environment
- Solid understanding of online shopping experiences & competitive landscape, bulk and/or grocery market a plus
- Love of storytelling & a strong editorial point of view
- Working knowledge of UX principles, site usability, responsive web & mobile experiences
- Strong focus on metrics, KPIs, & testing, with working knowledge of SQL a plus
- Degree in marketing, business, communications, or equivalent experience
OUR package for you!
Alongside our customer focus & technology DNA, we pride ourselves on our employee centric mentality. NBC Nightly News called our CEO, Chieh Huang Americas Dream Boss for our generous benefits. Every day is bring your dog to work day at Boxed! In addition, our team enjoys competitive compensation plus stock options, endless snacks, flexible parental leave, unlimited paid time off, company lunches, & lots of other perks -- just some of the reasons we made Crains list of best places to work in NYC. Wed love to meet you, so apply today!