Reach New Heights
As the leading cloud solutions provider, were on a mission to elevate technology & people so you can reach new heights.
Yes, you. Empowering people to keep growing, learning & succeeding is what we do for our customers & colleagues alike.
As a Cloudreacher youll belong to a diverse & dynamic growing global community, play an integral role in shaping an industry at the forefront of technological transformation, & receive constant opportunities to progress in your career.
We passionately believe that innovation is something thats lived & breathed. Our culture isnt a nice-to-have but key to who we are & what we can deliver. When we look ahead, we see a bright future.
You too? Lets talk.
The purpose of the Sales Leader is to help scale the business by increasing bookings & revenue with a focus on developing a geographic territory. The RSL is given a territory quota, that is distributed to individual sellers under their management. The RSLs time should be spent coaching their team, running opportunity/account reviews, running weekly forecast meetings, reporting & rolling up the Regional team forecast to the Head of Commercial, & other activities that enable & support the sellers. The RSL acts as leader to a geographic team of sellers. The RSL is expected to hold individual one-to-one meetings with their direct reports on a regular basis, where the IDP & other goals are discussed. RSL will conduct performance reviews with all direct reports with a view for consistent feedback along with annual reviews.The RSL will be responsible for quota assignment within their geographic region along with hiring & on-boarding of new commercial sellers.
What will you do?
- Deliver against monthly & quarterly bookings/revenue target by:
- managing & mentoring the team to achieve their individual targets
- sponsoring senior relationships with the top accounts
- Hiring & coaching Commercial representatives
- Manage & nurture relationships with Cloudreach partners senior sales management (AWS, Azure, Google, etc) to ensure alignment
- Build long lasting relationships with C-level individuals in top accounts
- Mentor team in Pre-sales & deal creation
- Accurately report & forecast the teams performance using Salesforce
- Comply with the Cloudreach Commercial Ops process & utilise the Cloudy tools available
- Mentor the team to build & execute the Account/Territory plans
- Proactively monitor customers satisfaction & service delivery
- Promote personal growth of the team members
- As a senior member of the Commercial Operations team, she will be expected to contribute to the overall commercial strategy & implement it across the team.
- Participate in Regional & Global leadership forums
What do we look for?
- 10-15 years of Enterprise Sales Experience
- 5 years if experience leading a team
- Experience selling strategic professional services/managed services
- Solid understanding of technology within an enterprise context
- Provide line management that drives an individual's personal development for a geographic team of sellers. Deal with any direct report issues in a cloudy way.
- Proven sales leadership & team management skills
- Strong mentoring skills
- Experience in leading other leaders & getting the best from a team with a broad range of background & skills
- Results oriented
- Highly motivated & proactive
- Excellent influencing & negotiation skills
- Strong proposal writing skills
- Ability to credibly present to audiences of senior decision makers
- A consultative sales background
- Strong organization skills & planning ability
What youll get:
Becoming a Cloudreacher gives you much more than a job title. We reward your skills & expertise by delivering value back, through the Cloudy Deal:
- Compensation & Wellbeing:We base your total compensation on the skills, knowledge & behaviors you bring to Cloudreach & aspire to provide flexible benefits, enabling you to achieve a work-life balance that helps you thrive.
- High Impact:We want you to make a personal impact: delivering results that help grow the business & make a difference to our customers, your colleagues & your community. Job satisfaction at its best.
- Career Development:You'll find constant opportunities to take on new roles & grow with Cloudreach, as well as training, coaching, & continuous feedback to boost your expertise & give you career-enhancing skills.
- Culture & Engagement:We have a dynamic & inclusive working environment built for collaboration, flexibility, openness & fun, with managers who listen, engage & empower your actions.
- Recharging your batteries:When you need time to recharge, our uncapped holiday allowance will do the trick.
- Feeding your mind:Expand your mind through our excellent learning platforms & become a fully-fledged Cloudreacher before you know it.
- Taking care of your body:We help take care of your body through our health & wellness programmes, & sustain you throughout the day with snacks & drinks from our well-stocked kitchens.
- Lifting your spirit:Our dynamic workspaces are designed to accommodate individual working styles, complete with pool tables & beanbags for more playful moments.
- Giving you flexibility:Youll feel immediately plugged in with a brand new Macbook & smartphone for the office & beyond, helping you work where & how you want.
- Connecting you: Our regular Cloudy Lunches bring everyone together to bond over a plate or two of free food.