*This position is internally referred to as the Patient Enrollment Coordinator** - The Patient Enrollment Coordinator role offers an amazing opportunity to help Iora meet its goal of transforming health care. To share our care with as many people as possible, we need to create a team of folks who are experts at building relationships & enrolling patients in our primary care practices. You will be jumping in to tackle one of our most important priorities this year. This job is for someone who is hungry to make a difference & not afraid to keep trying.
Daily Duties Include:
- Persuade prospective patients to enroll with Iora
- Nurture leads with Iora Brand through scheduled phone cadence
- Contact & convert assigned leads
- Schedule virtual & on-site doctors visits for enrolled patients
- Document patient enrollment activity in salesforce.com in a timely & accurate manner
- Meet month over month patient enrollment targets
- Manage large amounts of inbound & outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Follow communication scripts when handling different topics.
- Identify potential patients' needs, clarify information, research every issue & provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Fluency in Spanish preferred but not required
- 1-3 years of experience in inside sales role interacting with customers preferred
- Outbound/inbound call experience a plus but not required
- 2019-2020 college graduates with sales/customer service/retail internship experience are encouraged to apply
- Proven multitasking skills with the ability to handle multiple mediums of communication simultaneously including, phone, email & chat while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Have worked in fast-paced, results-driven work atmosphere
- Experience using salesforce.com or similar CRM tools, preferred but not required
- Comfortable working occasional nights & weekends
- Possess passion, empathy & are mission driven: You want this job because you believe deeply in our mission to restore humanity to healthcare. You understand that we can only deliver on this mission if patients can experience the care Iora offers.
Location: This is a currently remote position that will soon start to transition to work out of one of our Iora practices.
Compensation: Competitive base & incentive compensation structure tied to individual & team performance.
This is an incredible opportunity to get in at an early stage to help scale the organization. If you meet the above qualifications, please apply today!
About Iora Health
Iora Health is transforming health care, starting with primary care. We created a high-impact relationship based care model, that particularly benefits adults on Medicare & those who might need more attention. Our care model changes everything - the team, outcome-focused payment, customer service, & the technology that supports our care.
We know that when you invest in relationships with people, you can help them live happier & healthier. Our patients get a team that respects & listens to them. We get paid to keep our patients healthier, & it works - we are successfully improving the lives of our patients while lowering costs.