TripleLift is the technology company that invents, powers & scales ads that earn consumer attention.
Having set the standard for respectful advertising, the company leverages its dynamic templating & computer vision technologies to flawlessly deliver & scale in-feed native ads, branded content experiences & programmatic OTT brand integrations that match the look & feel of the content that is being consumed. TripleLift is reshaping the digital advertising landscape with consumer centric advertising that drives results for advertisers & unlocks new revenue streams for digital media publishers, app developers & television networks.
Headquartered in New York City, TripleLift has offices across North America, Europe & Asia Pacific. For more information about TripleLift, please visit triplelift.com
We employ a wide variety of technologies at TripleLift to accomplish our goals. From our early days, weve always believed in using the right tool for the right job & continue to explore & experiment with new technology options as we grow.
- Strong foundation in JS OOP & SOLID principles as well as design patterns.
- A leader who takes ownership of new initiatives & sees them through.
- Comfortable with Front End frameworks (ReactJS, AngularJS) - Advantage.
- Comfortable with Webpack, npm & other build tools + NodeJS - Advantage.
- Maintain & instill high standards for code quality, application performance, & stability;
- Collaborate with UX & Product teams to implement robust, data-driven UIs;
- Modernize existing application from ES5 to ES6 with a focus on performance optimizations, extensibility, & scalability;
- Work with our other engineering teams to deliver new products & ensure success for our customers both internal & external.
Desired Skills & Attributes
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects & showcasing key accomplishments;
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Excellent organizational skills & attention to detail;
- Ability to work quickly & independently with minimal oversight;
- Ability to accept feedback & constructive critique positively;
- Extremely strong & demonstrable work ethic;
- Ability to motivate & inspire individual contributors;
- Proven academic and/or professional achievement.
New York, NY
Benefits & Company Perks
- Competitive salary & performance-based bonuses.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision insurance.
- Equity options.
- 401(k) program.
- Ongoing professional development: personal education budget, rotational program & more.
- Amazing company culture: weekly tech talks, industry highlights & pair programming.
- Yoga, massages, snacks & catered meals, team outings.
- Crain's Best Places to Work - three years running! (Crain's - 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Companies (Forbes - 2018)
- Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America (Inc. - 2017, 2018)
- Crain's Fast 50, Fastest Growing Companies in New York (Crain's - 2017, 2018)
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 (Deloitte - 2017, 2018)
- Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes - 2015)
- AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (New York Times - 2015)
- Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek - 2015)
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general & nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, & the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.