BetterCloud is the first SaaS Operations Management platform, empowering IT & security teams to discover, manage & secure their suite of SaaS applications. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud for continuous event monitoring, quickly remediating threats, & fully-automated policy enforcement. A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, the company established the first-ever SaaS Application Management & Security Framework via two published books entitled The IT Leaders Guide to SaaSOps Vol. 1: A Six-part Framework for Managing Your SaaS Applications & Vol. 2: How to Secure Your SaaS Applications. BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA & Atlanta, GA. BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled & vets.
As the Director of Product Marketing, you will be leading the teams efforts in driving awareness, consideration, & adoption of BetterCloud products. You will be responsible for developing our product positioning, creating powerful messaging, supporting development of our go-to-market strategy, & leading the execution of key launches & campaigns that push our business forward. This role is cross-functional in nature & will require successful partnership with product, sales, customer success, partnerships & various other teams across the company.
- 7+ years of overall experience in product marketing function with 2-4 years of proven success leading PMM teams.
- Experience working at a rapidly growing tech leader (public or private) with a prior role focused on enterprise SaaS marketing highly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, visual) with demonstrated success building company & product narratives that have resulted in category disruption & measurable impact.
- A customer fanatic; a candidate that understands that no one can tell our story better than our customers & knows how to work with sales (pre & post) to help bring customer spokespeople to the spotlight in all things marketing.
- An excellent leader that will play an instrumental role in marketing leadership & contribute to the overall marketing momentum & culture.
- Strong ability to plan & execute on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Team player & strong collaborator who knows how to drive success working with diverse teams.
- Someone well versed in product marketing frameworks, but knows that instinct is what truly drives success.
- Lead a team of product marketers by aligning their efforts to clear objectives & measuring success against well-defined metrics.
- Define the messaging & positioning of our products & features to prospects & customers
- Drive development of launch strategy & GTM plans for new features & upgrades to BetterClouds products
- Own the development of customer-facing marketing assets to support product storytelling (e.g. customer case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world
- Collaborate closely with Marketing, Product, Sales, Customer Success & Partnerships to create & maintain the cohesiveness of our messaging & positioning
- Support the enablement of our sales teams around the user, the product, the market & our competitors
- Create & manage research projects to better understand current market trends, the broader competitive landscape & existing user needs
- Develop & launch campaigns to drive customer acquisition as well as customer retention
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock Options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled & vets.