Are you a college senior or grad student looking for a part-time role that provides real world business experience? If you're able to balance coursework with an ongoing part-time internship, then FastPay is the place for you!
At FastPay, you'll gain valuable working knowledge of the dynamic FinTech industry, work on meaningful projects, & have opportunities to network with executives & leaders throughout our organization.
This part-time internship is designed primarily to educate & develop students eager to learn about technology & what its like to be part of a financial technology company. This role is well-suited for business, communication, social sciences, & other related majors. Working with your personal internship coach, youll be part of a primary work team as well as other projects designed to expose you to colleagues & work across various business functions of the organization including software development, sales, marketing, operations, & credit. Youll learn about current business processes, solutions to current business challenges, & new initiatives. Youll also be embedded in FastPays collaborative culture, allowing for opportunities to build relationships on a social level by participating in the many fun events & activities that bring people together from all FastPay teams.
Our goal is to offer successful interns the chance to begin their careers with FastPay in the near future. We look forward to meeting you & working together.
FastPay is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome & encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
- Pursuing a Bachelors or Master's degree at an accredited college or university with an expected graduation in 2020
- Have taken a variety of business course or courses in a relevant field
- Curiosity & a desire to learn new things
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Analytical & problem-solving skills
- Effective written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently & within a team
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong understanding of MS office & G suite
- Impressive GPA
FastPay Internship: $20/hour, 20+ hours weekly
FastPay, founded in 2009, is finance reimagined to meet the needs of the media industry. Leveraging proprietary technology & analytics, we offer solutions that address inefficient payment processes & long payment terms. Having spent years analyzing invoices & executing electronic payments, we have industry expertise that allows us to meet the needs of our long-standing clients.
We are a collection of finance, entertainment, legal, media, technology, & design professionals. Headquartered in Los Angeles, we have offices in New York, San Francisco, Boston, & London. Since our inception, we have transacted billions of dollars in payments & loans.
The role: Sales Internship
Location: Union Square Park
What youll do
- Research & prospect top accounts
- Partner with Sales & Marketing to identify new opportunities in the marketplace
- Append Salesforce data to ensure accuracy of platform
- Build sales campaigns alongside the NY sales team
- Drive attendance for marketing events & tradeshows
What youll learn
- Working in our NY sales team, you will learn how to research prospects, build & execute sales campaigns, & how to use events to drive sales. You will get a hands-on understanding of how companies operate & how they manage cash.
What youll need to succeed (skills or classwork)
- This internship is perfect for someone that has hustle & drive. You will get to touch a lot of different departments & spend time researching the tech & media space. You will learn how to pitch our value proposition effectively & how we differ from other forms of capital.