Come see what's cookin' at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & we're growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
- Assist with the design of distribution facilities, including new facilities, facility retrofits, conveyor changes, & other material handling equipment changes.
- Identify & implement design changes that will improve efficiencies, capacity & throughput.
- Develop preferred methods/standard operating procedures for the warehouse in conjunction with operational support.
- Identify, define & implement process improvement opportunities.
- Introduce & adapt improvement methodologies as appropriate (ex. Lean).
- Manage processes, projects, & systems in an effort to achieve unit goals in accordance with company policies & practices.
- Create an effective work environment by setting clear objectives, successfully integrating with teams & maintaining open communications.
- Report to the Senior Industrial Engineer
- A planner & an organizer.
- Able to interact effectively with others.
- Able to analyze & provide solutions for cost reduction through process improvements & cost/benefit analysis.
- Experienced in developing preferred methods/Standard Operating Procedures.
- Proficient in utilizing labor data to cost justify capital expenditure & process change ROI.
- Able to interact with individuals at various levels of the organization, up & down.
At a minimum, you have...
- BS Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or similar field required.
- 2 years of engineering, project management experience in multi-site industrial distribution, manufacturing, or processing environments.
- Experience with using & improving Warehouse Control Systems & Warehouse Management Systems.
- Extensive experience with MS Project, Excel (can perform complex functions), Access, & Visual Basic programming.
- AutoCad proficiency required.
- Lean Six Sigma certification & Kaizen experience.
- Great compensation package & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy, as well as paid holidays off
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- Amazing discounts, including up to 75% off HelloFresh subscription
- Flexible shift scheduling & advancement opportunities
- Emergency child & adult care services
- Snacks & monthly catered lunches