CLEARs mission is to strengthen security & create frictionless experiences. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, stadiums & venues nationwide. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
We are looking for a driven Accounts Payable Manager to join our growing Finance team. This role reports into our Director of Accounting & will have the opportunity to greatly thumbprint processes & support CLEAR's continued growth.
What You Will Do:
- Own our entire procurement process from requisition to payment through increased use of technology to ensure efficiency & accuracy in all processes
- Manage & improve our vendor onboarding procedures to ensure seamless communication between our internal teams & their vendors
- Develop a plan for a sustainable Accounts Payable team & propose needs for resources & additional technology
- Oversee & maintain our approval matrix for necessary updates as the team evolves
- Own our year end 1099 reporting process to ensure compliance & adherence to government regulations
Who You Are:
- 5-7+ years in Accounting or Accounts Payable
- BS in Accounting or Finance
- CPA a plus!
- NetSuite & Coupa experience a plus
- Experience with JPMorgan Chase banking platform a plus
- Scrappiness & resourcefulness, no fear of getting your hands dirty, & an impulse to be the first to tackle a problem
- Strong Excel skills & experience with Looker or other reporting tools
- Impeccable verbal & written communication skills