Who we are
At Justworks, youll enjoy a welcoming & casual environment, great benefits, Diversity + Inclusion & wellness program offerings, company retreats, & the ability to interact with & learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard & care about our most prized asset - our people.
Were helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. Were data driven & never stop iterating. If youd like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful & having fun while doing it, wed love to hear from you.
Are you a motivated self-starter with great attention to detail? Do you enjoy working across teams to help create an amazing customer experience? Are you looking to break into the startup world with a company that has a proven track record of success? This role could be for you. Justworks is looking for an Operations Associate, 401(k) to join our Benefits team.
Justworks offers access to a wide range of benefits; from Medical, Dental & Vision insurance to 401(k) & a variety of perks. In this position, youll own the day-to-day success for 401(k) at Justworks, work with our Product & Engineering teams to improve existing systems, & help implement new Benefit offerings.
What you'll do
- Work with third party vendors to resolve escalated issues - enrollment errors, plan coding issues, payroll file failures
- Collect customer benefits data & other sensitive information through proprietary systems to enroll customers in third party service offerings
- Identify pain points in benefit operations. Remediate issues by either creating & maintaining operations tools or working with product & engineering to correct.
- Assist senior team members in building out internal resources (help articles, training decks, etc.)
- Report changes in systems/procedures across teams
- Maintain vendor & internal partner SLAs
Who you are
- 4 Year College degree
- 0-2 years of work experience
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Process-driven while able to be resourceful & adaptable, you know how to organize & prioritize your workload
- Technologically savvy; experience with utilizing multiple systems & software programs with an aptitude for learning new products
- Experience in an operation, onboarding role or customer service related field preferred
- You like working with people & helping others solve problems
- You enjoy entrepreneurial environments & want to help build something meaningful
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks vision is for all identities, backgrounds & expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success & intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative & inclusive space & company culture.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.