Channel Partner Marketing Manager
Sumo Logic is looking for a talented Marketing Manager to join our Partner Team & lead strategic partner programs with Value Added Resellers & Distributors. You will work with our regional VPs & Directors of partner sales, sales & marketing operations, field marketing & campaigns team to manage enablement, campaigns, & communication that will drive growth, increase awareness, & accelerate partner-influenced revenue. This role requires expertise in crafting & executing successful demand generation programs while collaborating closely with our partner ecosystem through a self-service hub that provides content & resources needed to grow joint business.
We are looking for someone who can take full ownership of channel go-to-market strategies for integrated, targeted & scalable campaigns that uncover new opportunities with & through our partners. This person will move quickly & has a strong appetite for growth. As the owner of channel marketing programs you will have experience in a highly data-driven marketing organization with strong partner & alliance experience. If youre looking to roll up your sleeves, make an impact, & be a high-visibility marketer within the organization, this role might be for you.
What Youll Do & How Youll Drive Impact
- Run the Global Value -Added Resellers & Distributor marketing strategy that will enable our channel to successfully meet revenue objectives by effectively positioning Sumo Logic.
- Act as the single point of contact & marketing lead for our strategic partners & our global partner sales leadership team.
- Work across product, digital, communications, demand, & field marketing teams to curate compelling content & personalized messaging, then enable our partners with these programs.
- Build scalable, repeatable marketing campaigns that have a broad but targeted reach to our partner audience (including datasheets, case studies, reports, webinars, videos & social promotion)
- Develop joint GTM plans with partners, establish & track against goals & deliver resulting qualified leads to our sales & partner team
- Produce customized content & assets that will articulate joint narratives, clear & engaging messaging distilled from complex multi-partner stories & distribute to our ecosystem
- Deliver a first-rate partner experience. Manage, organize, & track all marketing features of our partner portal; including implementation & adoption of relevant content for the right audience with our strategic partners.
What Youll Need To Be Successful
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in partner marketing & demand generation developing & execution channel demand gen for B2B companies
- Have worked in a high growth, fast paced SaaS company in a partner marketing or channel team
- Analytical tendencies with an instinct to measure, test, & iterate with an attention to detail & priorities
- Working knowledge of software infrastructure, automation, DevOps, Security, multi-cloud concepts, & cloud marketplaces
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders across the partner ecosystem to build programs, monitor performance analyze, & report results under tight deadlines
- History with partner/channel relationship management tools like Salesforce, Asana, & Impartner
Who Should apply
- You have a strong track record of building & implementing global partner campaigns that accelerate growth
- You have experience with a partner relationship management portal
- You have experience utilizing Marketing Development Funds
- You enjoy moving quickly, building relationships, solving problems & scaling programs in a dynamic post-IPO company
Sumo Logic is the pioneer in continuous intelligence, a new category of software, which enables organizations of all sizes to address the data challenges & opportunities presented by digital transformation, modern applications, & cloud computing. The Sumo Logic Continuous Intelligence Platform automates the collection, ingestion, & analysis of application, infrastructure, security, & IoT data to derive actionable insights within seconds. More than 2,100 customers rely on Sumo Logic to build, run, & secure their modern applications & cloud infrastructures. Only Sumo Logic delivers its platform as a true, multi-tenant SaaS architecture, across multiple use-cases, enabling businesses to thrive in the Intelligence Economy.