DoorDash is looking for a Senior Strategy & Operations Manager to grow & manage the supply side of the business.
Senior Strategy & Operations Managers at DoorDash are the leaders of our core business. As the people directly responsible for the development, growth, efficiency, & quality of our markets, finding the right people for this role is not easy. Senior Strategy & Ops Managers must be talented, smart, & determined. They must have a natural aptitude for blending creativity & analytics to devise innovative solutions to complex logistical problems, the capacity to lead & influence teams, & the operational prowess to get stuff done. Think this is you? Read on
What youll do
- Strategize Devise & execute the overall strategy for the supply side of the business. Making sure we have Dashers on the road, where we need them, when we need them, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Lead Manage a team of Strategy & Operations Managers & Associates that work to strengthen our product, streamline processes, & improve the way we do things
- Analyze Build models to evaluate the economic & strategic costs & benefits of various Dasher acquisition, incentive, engagement, & retention programs & experiments
- Experiment Use data-driven decision making & sound business judgment to run tests
- Influence Work cross-functionally with our Operations, Product, Engineering, Finance, Analytics, Sales, Account Management, & BD teams to improve the Dasher experience & exceed the market goals
- Self-starter You have a bias towards action & are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- Naturally curious You always look for ways to innovate & improve
- Entrepreneurial You crave responsibility & want to shape the vision & direction of the company
- Gritty You roll up your sleeves & do whatever it takes to make things successful
- Relationship-builder You can influence & motivate people at all levels across a variety of job functions
- Problem solver You can independently translate high-level goals into actionable plans
- 7 - 10 years of experience in consulting, strategy, business development, operations, technology, banking, analytics or related experience; high-growth or early-stage start-up experience is a plus
- Leadership experience, preferably having managed a team of at least 3 direct reports
- Proven track record of leading initiatives, hitting goals, & succeeding in a team environment
- Expert communication & interpersonal skills
- Advanced Excel skills; SQL knowledge is a plus
Today, were one of the fastest, most reliable food delivery platforms in North America. But thats just the tip of the iceberg. We want to share our revolutionary logistics technology with every business around the world, to streamline how our cities & local economies work. Make no mistake, it isnt going to be easy, & our mission isnt for the faint of heart. But if youre daring, & you want to make a dent, lets chat.