Squarespace is looking for a social strategist to join our Media & Acquisition team to help us accelerate growth for Unfold, our newest acquisition. This role will be responsible for accelerating Unfolds rapid growth by using paid media to acquire new customers. The ideal candidate has expertise in mobile app advertising on social platforms, takes a data-driven approach to media buying & has solid marketing acumen. They should be eager to partner with the Unfold team to bring their product to new audiences. This role requires you to be scrappy & move fast as well as leverage Squarespaces resources & best practices to achieve scale. If you are passionate about social advertising, excited by a mobile-first approach to acquisition, devoted to flawless execution, & motivated to continuously improve-- wed love to meet you.
This role is based in our headquarters in New York & reports to the Paid Social Team Manager.
- Partner with Unfold leadership to build a social acquisition strategy that aligns with their product roadmap & vision to acquire new users
- Directly manage the Unfold acquisition campaign across social platforms, with a focus on mobile-first partners
- Work with Creative to develop & test engaging & innovative social content
- Collaborate with Marketing stakeholders to cross-promote & upsell the Unfold offering within Squarespaces current product lineup & customer base
- Build the measurement, tracking, reporting infrastructure necessary to run ROI-focused social acquisition campaigns
- Partner with Finance & Analytics to forecast & measure the impact of Unfolds social acquisition program on Squarespaces business
- 3-5 years experience in paid user acquisition, mobile marketing, & media buying at a fast-growing startup or agency environment
- Expertise in planning & managing paid social advertising campaigns focused on performance & delivering positive ROI; expertise in Instagram stories
- Experience driving acquisition for a native mobile app, including a strong understanding of the mobile measurement ecosystem
- Data-driven mindset; you should be comfortable working in a variety of BI & spreadsheet tools to manipulate data & measure campaign effectiveness
- Experience working with Creative teams to develop & test innovative social content
- Ability to work autonomously to turn high-level marketing priorities into a tactical media plan
- Demonstrated success collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders to create plans & solve problems
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 570 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch & snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.