This is a part-time, work-from-home position.
The Customer Experience Team serves as a direct bridge between the Harry's brand & the people who use our products. We strive to create an effortless experience for everyone who reaches out to our team, & we serve as an advocate for our customers in an effort to drive changes to the overall Harrys experience. We bring the voice of the Harry's brand to our customers, & the voice of our customers to the broader Harry's team. We value our diverse & inclusive team.
You will be responsible for ensuring that all of our customers have a best-in-class quality customer experience across multiple channels. You will act as a subject matter expert who can both problem solve & connect with customers on a human level. You will be a part of an empathetic & supportive team, where your front-line work is directly connected to the growth & success of Harrys.
- Training & on-boarding will occur at Harry's HQ from 9am to 6pm your first week.
- This role will be remote with monthly in-person interaction with the in-house team.
- Must reside in the tri-state area (Connecticut, New York, or New Jersey) & be able to travel to the New York office for an in-office day at minimum once per month
- This will be a 20 hour per week role after the first 40 hour week of training
- You must be able to work 9am to 6pm Saturday, Sunday, & 4 hours during a weekday
- You must have a minimum home internet speed of 100 Mbps & a quiet work space - a laptop will be provided
What you will accomplish:
- Deliver a personalized & effortless experience via phone & emails while meeting quality & productivity goals
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment tackling a large array of incoming customer issues
- Become an expert on our products & spread the love of Harry's everywhere
- Deliver above-and-beyond customer service by assisting customers in navigating harrys.com, placing orders, finding the right product etc
- Create instant rapport with our customers
- Notice even the smallest trends & customer pain points to make sure we deliver the best experience possible
- Strategize ways to improve our service, streamline our processes, & better serve our customers
- Master our internal management system in order to efficiently & effectively manage customer relationships
- Coordinate with CX Management to channel customer feedback to all areas of the business such as technology, marketing, design & product teams
- Identify customer trends in real time & communicate to the CX team & other departments
- Contribute to a dynamic & positive team culture
This should describe you:
- Superior communicator through all customer service channels
- Empathy & the ability to put yourself in the customer's shoes
- Excellent computer & technical skills
- Familiar with e-commerce & love to teach people about new & exciting tech
- A knack for building rapport with people quickly & easily
- A strong work ethic & an entrepreneurial spirit
- Eager to learn, grow, & develop your professional skills
- Ability to problem solve & think on your feet
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, & the world around you
- You thrive on direct, honest, & supportive feedback
- You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel
- To you, theres nothing more exciting than a new challenge
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously & ourselves un-seriously
Here's who you'll work with:
- Report directly to the Customer Experience Team Lead(s), interact frequently with the broader CX Management Team
- Work with awesome CX Associates who make the everyday fun (GIFs highly encouraged!)
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protectivehairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.