Product Marketing Manager - Events
Booking.com is the worlds #1 accommodation site & the 3rd largest global e-commerce player - our mission is to empower people to experience the world. This success is only possible if we continue to have the most creative, entrepreneurial & customer centric talent we can find!
Booking.com invests in digital technology that helps take the friction out of travel. Whether in our Amsterdam HQ or at one of our 198 offices worldwide, our 17,000 employees work hard to help make more than one million travel dreams come true every single day.
As we continue to scale at incredible speed & embark on our next chapter, we are actively recruiting the next generation of product marketers, with exciting opportunities across a broad range of departments & products.
Being a Product Marketing Manager here at Booking.com is about making a direct impact on customers & commercial success. It is about innovating, scaling & improving products, features & services to drive partner & customer satisfaction.
In this role, you will be supporting the growth of a new business vertical, Events. This involves defining partnership strategies, exploring market potential & market entry approaches together with diving deep into customer problems so we can create & market unique & exciting value propositions to our customers.
You will be the subject-matter expert on Sports Events, following all underlying trends, relevant market players & competitors to formulate global go-to-market strategies for products. Moreover, you will be responsible for creating a global marketing approach for new products, adapting to different geographies, customer segments & evolving product propositions.
- Manage all aspects of product marketing for a new category within a product, including: GTM strategy, new product launch, portfolio marketing strategy & execution, positioning, messaging, pricing, competitive research, internal communications & field enablement.
- Develop impactful global product marketing strategies that easily translate to enable regional channel marketing teams.
- Conduct market research & develop go-to-market strategies for products
- Formulate value propositions for customers to introduce existing/new products
- Oversee the creation of the right tools & content per channel
- Actively monitor commercial performance per segment / channel / geography
- Prepare, implement & lead (commercial) projects
- Drive & lead the commercialization of products
- 5+ years in a product marketing role with a proven track record of end-to-end marketing of scalable products, from idea generation to execution
- Ability to manage projects across multiple departments & stakeholders
- Strong leadership, collaboration & communication skills
- Strategic thinker, able to balance long-term vision with short & medium-term goals
- Passion for solving problems creatively, starting small, failing fast, & applying what you learn
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves & get things done
- Fluent English speaker required, additional languages a strong plus
- A passion for sports & experience in the sports industry
Whats in it for you?
The Product Marketing Manager - Events (Sports) position is open to worldwide candidates. We provide assistance for you & your family with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working & living in Amsterdam. We have successfully relocated 400+ technology professionals to Amsterdam in the last year.
- Headquarters located in one of the most vibrant cities in Europe: Amsterdam
- Performance-based company that offers 26 vacation days, career advancement & lucrative compensation, including bonuses.
- Training, regular hackathons & opportunities to travel & attend global conferences.
- Discount on Booking.com accommodations with the Booking Deal including other perks & benefits.
- Company sponsored family & social activities to help our employees become integrated with each other & Dutch culture.
- Diverse, unique colleagues from every corner of the world.