Company Description|Job Description
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, & equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational & multilingual, & come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions & foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
We are looking for a highly skilled & motivated professional that can collaborate with engineering, QA, product, support & IT staff to manage code releases, implement new development & testing processes & ensure we deliver best-of-class quality software to our clients.
This is a unique career opportunity, as Nexthink is building a Cloud platform & staffing a new team for it. You'll be part of this & responsible for setting up deployment automation as well as continuous integration, testing & delivery. You will also be responsible for setting up release monitoring tools & ensure the product goes live on time, with the required quality, ensuring security compliance & without disrupting of the service.
- Responsible for the release process, guaranteeing that the releases meet the quality standards & deploying new versions of the product
- Implementing continuous delivery, infrastructure as code, virtualization & high availability
- Implementing & improving tooling, technologies & processes to support the automation & configuration of builds, deployment & testing infrastructures (Jenkins pipelines, Docker, Swarm, Consul, Packer, Terraform, Vagrant, Ansible)
- Be able to build a vision, create a plan & help in the technical implementation
- Make the technical liaison between development, quality assurance, product management & technical support
- Coordinate between development & operation teams to optimize continuous delivery processes & make sure we deliver the highest quality in production
- Mentor teams in good practices in source code control & organization
- Monitor build tools & maintain release calendars
- Seniority level: Mid-Senior Level
- Function: Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in:
- Infrastructure & deployment automation
- Continuous integration, testing & deployment tools
- Configuration management (Chef, Ansible, Puppet)
- Working knowledge of containers technology & orchestration
- Familiarity with standard IT security concepts, i.e. encryption, certificates & key management
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Excellent communication & teamwork skills
- Analytical mind, flexible mindset, & result oriented
- At ease in a Scrum environment
- Ability to work in a dynamic, flexible & collaborative team
- Fluent speaking & writing in English. If not at ease, motivated to catch up quickly
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.