About fuboTV/Fubo Gaming:
With a mission to build the worlds leading global live TV streaming platform with the greatest breadth of premium content, interactivity, & integrated wagering, FuboTV (NYSE: FUBO) aims to transcend the industrys current TV model. FuboTV operates in the U.S., Canada, France & Spain. The company also has a rapidly growing engineering center in Bangalore, India that is developing strategic product & technology features for the global Fubo platform.
Fubo Gaming is a new division of live TV streaming platform FuboTV (NYSE: FUBO) that launched in 2021. With consumers already deeply engaged with FuboTV's leading sports streaming packages, Fubo Gaming aims to provide a comprehensive sports & entertainment experience through sports betting & interactive gaming.
Were rapidly growing in employees, subscribers & our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
FuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds & traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
About the role:
FuboTV is seeking a highly motivated self-starter who will build a best-in-class ad inventory management & reporting system. The right individual will sit at the heart of the business with visibility across product & content performance, future growth & will perform a critical role in the growth & efficiency of direct & programmatic ad sales. In this role you will experience the entrepreneurial spirit & energy of a startup, gain a deep understanding of the premium video streaming business, influence key strategic decisions & contribute to the companys rapid growth.
- Develop & implement a best-in-class yield management practice/function to support FuboTVs direct & programmatic ad sales business including:
Audience forecasting & segmentation; provide analysis of campaign delivery capacity for specific platforms
Performance reporting & forecasting (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual)
Fill rate analysis by device, station; CPM by station, device
- Partner closely with stakeholders in ad sales, ad operations, technology, finance & marketing
- Lead building best-in-class key metrics, segmentation & financial trends analysis supporting future decisions to optimize performance
- Prepare Sales Plan & RFP requests: define proper inventory & price out; prepare related reporting docs
- Continually develop transparent inventory / sell-through forecasts that are easily read by sales & management teams - & translate them into actionable go-to-market insights
- Recommend short & long-term inventory strategy to Senior Management
- Make pricing & discount recommendations based on sell-through, product / targeting mix, & performance
- Support direct & programmatic sales with inventory planning / pricing
- Track payments for content & device partners
- Reconcile daily reports related to invoicing & billing.
- Work closely with Ad Ops & Finance teams to maintain various reports, billing, payments, & remittance statements
- Troubleshooting: Monitor & analyze systems, reports, & analytic data for errors; report findings to Sales, Engineering & AdOps teams
Skills / experience:
- 4+ years of professional experience in quantitative analysis expert in asking the right questions & answering with data
- Experience in an analytically-oriented media sales & / or ad operations role
- Demonstrated success/ Track Record managing complex business processes in a high-growth environment
- Demonstrated success building repeatable processes across multiple teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment that rewards a creative, hands-on approach
- Ability to manage multiple priorities & global stakeholders; strong organizational skills
- Excellent hands-on analytical skills - generating insights with BI tools (e.g. Tableau); extracting business insights from data using Excel & SQL; experience with Python
- Expert consumer of analytical tools & statistical models, with ability to translate these into business & go-to-market strategies.
- Experience with ad-serving technology, as well as programmatic advertising SSP & DSP platforms
- Experience working with Salesforce. Familiarity with salesforce data tools such as Einstein & Datarama a plus
Perks & Benefits:
- At FuboTV, you will have the opportunity to personally influence what live media looks like after it goes through its next big transformation
- Professional development courses & learning opportunities
- FuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience & market standards
- Robust benefit package including Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, & commuter benefits
- Free Premium FuboTV Account
- Health & Wellness initiatives
- Unlimited PTO days & regular company-wide activities.
- FuboTV's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan, with offices in Chicago, Denver, Paris, & Bangalore
- FuboTV is an e-verified company