Squarespace is seeking a team lead to join the Customer Operations Insights & Analytics Team & help drive the analytics & reporting agenda that inform strategic decision making & performance tracking. In this role, you will inherit a small team of analysts & youll help set the strategic vision, identify & prioritize key strategic questions, & own the relationship with external & internal partners.
A successful candidate would be independent, able to tackle complex challenges across a variety of teams & drive impact across the Customer Operations organization. Youll lead your team to tackle all analytical problems related to Squarespace's Customer Operations efforts, from support quality to Help Center Product page to volume forecast to internal reporting. Youll work closely with teams across Customer Operations (i.e. Customer Support, the Quality Team, Workforce Solutions) & the company (i.e. Data Science, Product, FP&A) to uncover growth opportunities & help shape support strategy & actionable insights.
This role is based in our New York City headquarters & reports into the Head of Customer Operations Analytics.
- Lead, coach, & provide regular feedback to your team
- Partner across functions & lead team to report on performance, generate actionable insights, & design analytical approach for new challenges
- Democratize data access & develop visualizations that empower business users to better understand & act on data & key metrics
- Translate broad questions to a strategic data agenda & craft data storied to enhance the effectiveness & efficiency of the Customer Operations organization
- Make code & documentation contributions & lead the technical growth of the team
- Partner with Data Science & Data Engineering to build infrastructure that supports analytical rigor & to develop models & tools that drive business impact
- Serve as internal subject expert on industry best practices & emerging technology & trends such as analytical tools & customer support measurement
- Lead a team of analysts through their day-to-day responsibilities & ensure their career growth
- You have a bachelor's degree, ideally in a quantitative discipline
- 5-7 years of experience in analytics function with at least 1 year of managing or mentoring experience
- Demonstrated success driving business strategy by empowering decision makers with data, developing frameworks, surfacing insights, & driving learning agendas
- Mastery of SQL & experience working with databases (dimensional & relational); Python knowledge a plus
- Deep understanding of data visualization best practices, including direct experience with BI tools, preferably Looker
- Excellent communication skills & ability to build solid relationships with individuals at all levels, in multiple geographies & business functions
- Strong project & process management skills with proven ability to deliver against expected milestones
- Experience managing & developing talent
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.