Pelotons Content Department, comprised of our Production, Studio Operations, & Instructor teams, works 365 days a year to deliver a broad offering of highly engaging subscription content to our members. We are a highly collaborative, fast-moving department that focuses on evolving our innovative programming. Were looking for a polished, experienced Senior Producer to work closely with our world-class Instructors to develop & produce top-notch live & on-demand fitness programming.
- Supervise & spearhead development & execution of daily class content & adds support to the special content team.
- Make strategic programming decisions using both quantitative data & qualitative considerations.
- Review & participate in Instructors classes, deliver constructive feedback & provide input & ideas.
- Closely partner & collaborate with Social Media team & Instructors to support social content to engage Members & support the instructor brand.
- Execute content ideas.
- Collaborate closely with:
- Executive Producer & Content Leadership to align on strategic content goals. Instructors to develop & enhance their fitness content & build personal brands.
- Production Management to coordinate scheduling, logistics & to liaise with other departments.
- Social & Communications team to ensure close coordination on guidelines, strategic priorities, ideation & delivery.
- ERGs to develop & produce content aligned with group priorities.
- Control Room staff on broadcast elements.
- Music Supervisor on playlist offerings.
- Must have knowledge in Strength training.
- Experience working in a daily, live broadcast environment.
- Experience producing talent.
- Experience managing & developing a team.
- Experience managing a project from concept through delivery & ability to hit all deadlines.
- Must be very organized with sharp attention to detail.
- Solution-oriented mindset with ability to think quickly on your feet.
- Must be an effective collaborator & communicator.
- Must have a flexible schedule & be willing to work early mornings, nights & weekends.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.