Partner Marketing Associate
Appian, a recognized leader in low code automation, provides a new way to make applications enabling companies to quickly adapt to change. We help organizations automate & transform their business by creating new apps from scratch, or by connecting & enhancing legacy applications all up to 20X faster than traditional development. We combine people, technologies & data in a single workflow to maximize their resources & improve business results.
The digital age is driving new ways for buyers to investigate, evaluate, & purchase software, making the partner channel more important than ever. Comprising Partner Programs, Partner Success, Partner Sales, Partner Solutions, & Partner Marketing, the Appian Partner Program is a growing & fast-paced portion of Appians Go-To-Market organization.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Partner Marketing, the Partner Marketing Associate will be a driven & creative marketer responsible for supporting brand awareness & pipeline acceleration for the channel. The preferred candidate will work closely with Appians Global Alliance & technology partners in concert with the Partner Sales Team to support the development, planning, & execution of marketing plans & lead generation programs. This individual will facilitate strong collaboration across Appians marketing department to drive both internal & external campaigns to expand the Appian brand, & support the sponsorship program for Appians premier events. A proven track record of helping build joint go-to-market strategies & experience working alongside a fast-moving global partnership team is key.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Help plan & execute joint marketing programs with key partners, track & report on key performance metrics & analyze the results of launched initiatives.
- Develop & manage marketing assets needed to support our joint brand with key partners & support go-to-market campaigns. Channels can include collateral, playbooks, video assets, & more.
- Advocate effectively for partners & their needs throughout Appian.
- Help to elevate Appian as a priority partner within key partner organizations.
- Support Appian campaign launch efforts by being the voice of the partner, & support partner participation efforts including collateral, communication strategy, training tools, & related activities.
- Provide event support for Appians partner events & assist in planning & execution of our sponsorship program.
- 2-4 years of experience in an integrated marketing role in an Enterprise Software or Consultancy environment
- Experience crafting results-driven marketing programs & demonstrating ROI
- Campaign management, account based marketing, and/or Partner/Alliances experience is preferred
- Exhibits professionalism when collaborating with internal & external stakeholders across all levels
- Critical thinking, problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong verbal, written communication, & presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative, results-oriented environment
- Bachelors Degree
- Ability to travel approximately up to 5%
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request & your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.