We believe that we are better together, & at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, & experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel & together find the good out there.
We strive to create an accessible & inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at email@example.com.
TheFork, a TripAdvisor Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia & Latin America, present in 22+ countries around the globe.
TheFork connects restaurants & diners.
Through TheFork (website & application), as well as through TripAdvisor, users can easily select a restaurant according to preference criteria (such as the localisation, type of cuisine, restaurant type & average price), consult user reviews, check real-time availability & instantly book online.From the restaurants side, TheFork provides them with a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservations management, streamline operations & ultimately improve service & revenues.
TheFork team aims to inspire & enable people to confidently discover, experience & share food. We operate under a shared set of values that define how we do business & how we interact with our colleagues, our partners, our customers & our food community. We strongly believe that building a diverse workforce of people from all walks of life helps us have a richer, more vibrant, more successful workplace.
As a Data Analyst Product, CRO expert, you will be part of the Data team, which is a transverse organization & which role is to support our Business.
You will report to the Product Analytics Manager & be part of a team of ~25 People including Data Engineers, Data Scientists, Web Analysts
The Data Team has 3 missions :
- Accelerate the Business thanks to data & insights
- Support company transformation towards a Data-driven Culture
- Develop a valuable & actionable data asset
As a key player in our Data team, you will collaborate with another product analyst & will partner with Product & Tech teams to help them leveraging data to accelerate their different projects & initiatives.
You will participate in improving user experience, customer knowledge, & optimizing the conversion on our product; based on the analysis of the performance of our products Web & Apps (B2C + B2B), the performance of journeys, & your business-oriented recommendations.
You will develop a deep understanding of the Products operations in order to deliver best-in-class analysis & tools, to help to prioritize product optimizations, & support the scaling of the ab/tests & on-site personalisation.
The expected outcomes of your role are:
- A data-driven product development roadmap, aiming to optimize the user experience & accelerate the conversion on our products.
- Smart & proactive recommendations on what to do to robustify TheForks products performance, & more generally speaking to accelerate business growth & profitability (develop conversion optimization, SEO ab/tests, & on-site personalisation)
- Product teams are equipped with A-level (relevant, reliable, proactive & agile) set of data & best-in-class equipment to improve user experience.
- Your role on this will be to lead its co-design with the different stakeholders & then to work with other teams (Tech, Data Science, BI, data engineering) to make it happen (tagging plan, in-depth analysis, dashboards, ...).
- You will be the trustable partner for Product teams when it comes to monitor whether the business goes in the right direction & whether some alerts are to be communicated.
- You are obsessed with detail & like to deep dive to obtain impactful insights: you investigate & look at the data in more depth
- You are working in an autonomous, proactive & accountable way: you dont wait to be told what to do.
- You demonstrate an obsession towards excellence: you systematically consider that good is not enough & constantly consider how to improve & reach the next level of quality, performance & impact
- You play agile & fast: delivering in a fast-paced environment is an easy business for you. You are comfortable managing several topics in parallel, with different stakeholders involved.
- You bring the outside in seeking excellence, you have developed habits to benchmark & consider how other companies are doing, what best practices could be a source of inspiration & systematically consider how they can apply in your specific business context
- You demonstrate a high level of team collaboration: reaches out to peers & cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- You have 5-6 years of experience in a similar role: you have strong experience working with product teams as a web analyst
- You have high knowledge of A/B Test tools (Optimizely/ AB Tasty like) & UX tools (Content Square, Hotjar, ..)
- You have strong experience in the administration of web analytics tool, ideally Google Analytics, or other tools such as Adobe Analytics, XiTi / AT Internet, Amplitude
- You have experience in tracking: development of tagging plans, administration of TMS (tracking of new features on our product)
- Your knowledge of database tools (Reeport, Data Studio, Tableau..) allows you to efficiently manipulate data & develop impactful storytelling to present your findings.
- You have excellent organizational skills, rigour, & synthesis skills
- You know how to make figures speak & give them a strategic & business reach
- SQL, Python knowledge is a plus for the use of data in our database
- Your English is professional
- The position is based in Paris