Join our Talent team at the leading EdTech company that is redefining executive education & impacting the worlds most progressive organizations. ExecOnline partners with elite business schools & their award-winning faculty to bring leadership development programs to the online learning space.
ExecOnline is seeking a highly motivated Talent Acquisition Associate to support the Talent team to efficiently & successfully coordinate high-volume recruiting activity. This role is for a growing professional with an outstanding ability to multi-task with superior organization skills. Youre someone who understands the necessity for confidentiality & professionalism at all times & is able to deliver in a fast-paced, demanding environment with the ability to adapt to change.
This is an exciting opportunity to learn & develop in the recruiting space alongside a collaborative, driven team that is transforming online education. The position will be based in New York City.
In this role you will:
- Coordinate candidate interviews & logistics including scheduling in-person or video interviews, on-site visits with multiple team members,
- Maintain recruitment applicant tracking system ensuring information is up-to-date
- Act as a host & cultural representative to candidates visiting on-site
- Work with teams both in the office & in other office locations during on-site visits to smoothly manage logistics & ensure a positive candidate experience
- Deliver an exceptional candidate experience & timely follow-up throughout the entire interview process
- Participate in recruiting events, including but not limited to: event set-up, candidate coordination, engaging with candidates, & candidate follow-up
- Work closely with the talent team to constantly refine the hiring process & grow a positive, inclusive hiring culture
What makes you a great fit for this role:
- 1-3 years supporting recruitment or executive admin experience
- Ability to manage high-volume, variable logistics & scheduling
- Youre extremely organized, detail-oriented, & solutions-oriented. Youre proactive & follow up on a lot of different moving parts.
- Strong written & communication skills for candidate outreach
- You have a proven ability to manage multiple competing priorities to help the Talent Team meet deadlines & goals
- Strong executive presence in-person & remotely
- Youre resourceful & entrepreneurial. We love new ideas & streamlining efforts!
- Proficiency in the Google suite, especially Google calendar
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems a plus, with Greenhouse a big plus!
- Self-motivated to learn quickly in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
More about ExecOnline:
ExecOnlinepartners with top business schools, including Berkeley-Haas, Columbia, IMD, MIT-Sloan, Wharton, Chicago Booth, & Yale to rapidly deliver online leadership development programs that generate lasting organizational impact. ExecOnline's university-certified programs in strategy, innovation, operations, & more feature dynamic content tailored to the unique corporate objectives of their clients. ExecOnline has delivered transformational leadership development experiences to more than 200 organizations & 10,000 business leaders.