At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the worlds largest networks that powers more than 10 trillion requests per month. Cloudflare protects & accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare have all web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance & a decrease in spam & other attacks. Cloudflare was recognized by the World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer & named to Entrepreneur Magazines Top Company Cultures list.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious & empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves & learning new skills, & we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse & inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential & support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
About the Role
Cloudflare is looking for an Analyst Relations Manager to help scale our AR program. This is a great opportunity to work with Cloudflares communications team to help shape our global story in a role with potential for growth. Youll be responsible for driving strategic programs & initiatives with the industry analyst community. In this role youll get to work with a wide range of Cloudflare executives, product management, product marketing, & other technical leads to help further drive our market position; including effective communication of vision, strategy, product direction, customer success, & competitive position.
What you'll do
- Execute on current AR Plan & evolve on strategy & expansion of analyst relationships into various markets.
- Communicate Cloudflare news to the analyst community & handle inbound analyst requests in a timely & effective manner, including surveys, inquiries, briefings & customers requests.
- Drive program management of key reports surveys including Gartner Magic Quadrants, Forrester Waves & IDC MarketScapes. Work with product marketing & sales leaders to develop sales enablement materials in support of major report placements.
- Manage the strategy, coordination & preparation of presentations, briefing sheets, talking points & materials needed for key spokespeople ahead of analyst interactions.
- Assist marketing team to use analysts strategically in support of marketing efforts including website, speaking opportunities, presentations & report sponsorship for lead generation.
- Monitor research & disseminate analyst insights on market & competitors to key internal stakeholders.
Examples of desirableskills, knowledge & experience
- 4-6 years experience in high-tech analyst relations, public relations, or communications in either a corporate or agency role. Candidate should have 2-3 years of prior analyst relations experience.
- Excellent communication, writing & presentation skills.
- Strong project management & attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to multitask, manage deadlines & communicate priorities to cross-functional teams.
- Enterprise software experience preferred. Knowledge of security, cloud a plus.
- Ability to understand & operate in a highly technical environment.
- Some travel required.
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
Were not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. Were a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free & open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically & artistically important organizations & journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflares enterprise customers--at no cost.
Project Athenian: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state & local governments have the highest level of protection & reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information & voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
Sound like something youd like to be a part of? Wed love to hear from you!
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people & place great value in both diversity & inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.