Whats up? Were VaynerMedia! We are a contemporary global creative & media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients & delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 & has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Singapore, Australia, Thailand, Japan & Mexico City. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards & The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
Culture is our key & Empathy is how we build it. VaynerMediaAPAC is strong with a world-class combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative & strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time --- PEOPLE. Day in & day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention & culture. In APAC, we are proudly +250, servicing a diverse client all around the region.
Were lucky that everyone within our walls thinks creatively, shares a passion for building communities, & understands the world of both big campaigns & social micro-content.
Our Project Managers enjoy working in a fast paced environment & love the challenge of discovering what drives & moves consumers. We are hunting the India landscape for a passionate & driven Senior PM that will lead a global brand account & continually review & optimize the work team produces, & collaborate with the project management team to establish effective ways to lead teams & processes.
Heres where you come in.
- Write & execute statements of work, scope, tasks, timeline, budget, & development based on project requirements & plans.
- Make magic happen at all internal cross-functional teams during the project lifecycle for all Brand projects that include creative, social & digital content, builds, & events.
- Contribute to the VaynerMedia processes & align with finance, client service, operations, & legal on project & client requirements.
- Own the final project assets: folders on the server, shared documents in the drive, & contracts in the box.
- Obsessed with meetings such as kick-offs, brainstorms, & deliverable reviews just to get things done.
- Live & breathe the agency processes, including creative production, paid media, & digital builds while optimizing those processes.
- Give the big picture to the inter-departmental teams such as milestones, deliverables, & completion.
- Sharp in tracking scopes when change occurs -- you know exactly what to do.
- Collaborates with creative team leads to manage team tasks, next steps, manage bandwidth, & needed resources.
- 5+ years of experience managing projects, coordinating teams, & other planning-related duties, preferably in the digital ad or media space.
- Time management is your cup of tea.
- Experience in budget development & contract (SOW) writing.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Out of the box lead & practical hands-on experience in project management.
- You make & lead stuff to happen.
- Hungry for great work (and good food)
- Must have a life outside work.
- And did we mention project scoping?
What you should know about VaynerMedia
Think lab & not agency. We get excited about solving business problems, not creating advertising for the sake of making advertising. Our entrepreneurship DNA runs deep. Were willing to break rules, try new things, & test hypotheses if it means better understanding our craft. Its fun!
Our environment (and pace) feels much more like a start-up than most agencies you might be used to. Hopefully that, & the opportunity to collaborate with the talented & enthusiastic crew, work with big brands excites you, as it does us. We cant wait to meet you.