Today, 260,000+ Members navigate WeWork spaces on a daily basis, a number growing geometrically year over year, yet this is only the tip of the iceberg. Countless Guests access WeWork spaces daily, & sales systems manage leads representing themselves, companies, & more.
Powered by We is WeWork's enterprise business line, where We power spaces for large companies that we both build & manage. Alignment between WeWork systems & those of our clients is imperative.
WeLive & Rise by We go further & provide next generation residential & wellness services. There's yet more to come beyond that, exemplified by WeWork's recent acquisition of Meetup as well.
The Identity team's challenge is to manage these identities, their relationships to one another, & their relationship to space & services, in a suite of services powering the whole of WeWork's business lines. We are looking for talented engineers who are passionate about bridging the atoms-to-bits divide, & who care deeply about doing so in ways that both scale to business needs & champion our users' trust & privacy.
WeWork's work environment is fast-paced, entrepreneurial, low-bureaucracy, & simply fun. We value initiative, drive, & diversity of thought. We're looking for strong software engineers to help build the future of our backend systems out of our San Francisco downtown headquarters.
- Deliver high-quality code, in accordance with standard methodologies
- Partner with business units & Product team in selecting & implementing suitable technology that aligns with overall systems architecture & data strategy
- Drive the architecture of core platform products
- Mentor a team of software engineers & help develop their technical skills
- Recruit & grow an extraordinary a world class team of engineers to drive the Identity space
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Experience with scaling & and building performant systems
- Diplomatic, practical cross-functional team collaboration (strong communication)
- Ability to break down a large vision into achievable parts
- Champion of security best practices
- Strong interest in scalable, future-proof architecture
Nice to have
- Proficiency in Go(lang)
- Experience in kubernetes & istio
- Great interpersonal skills, as this person will collaborate heavily with other members of the team
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.