About the role
Simple Health is seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to help grow our amazing team! Reporting to the Senior Manager, People Operations, you will be responsible for partnering with our managers to attract, hire & maintain a steady pipeline of diverse, top-tier talent across all teams.
Job responsibilities include but aren't limited to:
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process across all business units, including sourcing, conducting phone screens, scheduling interviews, managing the applicant tracking system & closing candidates
- Partner with hiring managers to write & manage job descriptions, & promote job openings
- Develop company-wide hiring & interviewing guidelines; coach hiring managers & other interviewers on hiring best practices
- Lead feedback sessions with interview teams prior to & after interviews for alignment throughout the interview process
- Understand hiring needs of managers & implement staffing strategies to provide a candidate pool that is both qualified & diverse
- Find additional networking opportunities to attract top talent, ensuring that we're active in communities that share our mission & values
- Assist with new employee on-boarding
- Constantly improve recruiting processes, existing programs, & use creativity around finding top talent
- Source & manage relationships with external recruiting firms as needed
You know that attracting the best talent doesn't mean just posting job listings. It means being part of the community, being thought leaders & developing relationships with the best people in every discipline. You are an exceptional communicator & cannot help but share your passion for our mission & team.
You will be a central part of the team culture & many people's first interaction with us, & we want their experience to be positive & simple. We're looking for someone who is humble, transparent, dedicated & friendly. This role will require a lot of execution; we're moving quickly so diving in & getting your hands dirty on a lot of projects is exciting to you.
- 3+ years of recruiting experience, preferably in-house
- Strong network within the NYC community; start-ups and/or health tech a plus
- Experience recruiting for a wide range of roles (technical & non-technical) & seniority levels (entry level through senior leadership)
- Experience using an ATS, managing the database, & a strong attention to detail
- Flexibility & can thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Thorough understanding of top-notch Employer Branding & competitive compensation & benefits
- Direct sourcing experience & a proven ability to build a pipeline of candidates
- Exceptional written & oral communication skills, interpersonal skills, & organizational skills
- Strong references & a history of developing positive relationships with coworkers
- Passion for diversity & inclusion