Company Description|Job Description
PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future.
Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers & enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale.
Processing over one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization & control over their ad inventory.
Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data & technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices & six data centers worldwide.
We are immediately hiring a Senior FP&A Analyst (Go-to-Market) to join our growing Finance team in Redwood City.
This analystwill build annual budgets, manage monthly rolling forecasts, & provide decision support through financial analyses to optimize our strategic investments.The analyst is responsible for aggregating data & turning it into information to supportcriticaldecision-making processes.
This key contributor will partner with functional leaders across the organization to support our rapidly growing organization. This analystreports to the Senior Manager of Finance & will serve as a key business partner to our Global Sales & Marketing teams.
The successful candidate will becomfortable working with large data sets, data flows, cohort & regression analyses, as well as other financial modeling techniques. They willquicklyfamiliarize themselves with PubMatic's business, associated metrics, & support business decisions with a track record of soundbusiness judgment.
- Help drive & update the Monthly & Quarterly Revenue Forecast & Annual Strategic Plan processes
- Identify & highlight business risks & opportunities -specificto revenue
- Improve sales & business processes through the development & implementation of key metrics, dashboards, & automated tools
- Build detailed financial models that track & analyze functional costs & their impact on the company's overall performance
- Work across Finance & Business teams to support the Long-term Strategic Planning & Budget processes
- Build positive & deep business partner relationships across the organization
- 3 - 6 years of relevant public and/or private company experience in FP&A and/or, strategic finance & operational reporting, preferably in Digital Advertising, eCommerce or Enterprise SaaS sectors
- Strong financial & operational planning skills
- Proven experience & knowledge of accounting concepts & financial statement construction
- Hands-on, creative approach to financial modeling & building business decision support tools
- Experience with large data set manipulation
- Ability to multi-task effectively while working with cross functional stakeholders
- Ability to work independently & keeppace with deadlines
- Positive attitude andinterest to learn new things
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (macros, pivot tables, cohort & regression analysis), Word, & PowerPoint
- Experience with financial systems such as NetSuite, Adaptive Planning, Hyperion, Oracle or SAP
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau, Looker or BICS
Nice to Have:
PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don't just value diversity, we promote & celebrate it.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.