Omada Health is on a mission to inspire & engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
We are growing fast, & were looking for a Customer Success Manager to help us onboard, implement, & manage new Enterprise customers.
The Customer Success Manager will own the relationships between Omada & a segment of our client partners. This includes project managing implementation, & taking responsibility for up-sell opportunities & renewals. The CSM has visibility into the entire company, & works alongside our Sales, Data, Marketing, IT, Operations, & Product teams to serve our client partners. The ideal candidate will also help develop best practices & be open to other responsibilities. Were a very collaborative & hands-on team!
As the primary point of contact & face of Omada to our clients, you will have the following key goals & responsibilities:
- Foster & manage strong, strategic, long-term client relationships
- Must be able to work during one of the following time zones: EST or CST
- Take ownership of strategic planning & progress tracking to ensure the timeliness, effectiveness, & overall success of client relationships from implementation & beyond.
- Coordinate teams at Omada & the client partner to collaborate on & execute technical integrations, business decisions, & marketing campaigns.
- Lead account strategy
- Communicate value to clients on a regular basis, we use data to tell meaningful & actionable stories to our client partners.
- Identify opportunities for growth & build strategic plans to execute.
- Contribute to the development & sharing of best practices & assist with the formation of the Omada accounts team
- Drive overall customer satisfaction, enrollments, & customer interest in additional products.
- Travel to client sites as needed
You will love this job if you have:
- A bachelors degree & 4+ years of relevant professional experience
- Experience project managing & owning the post-sales implementation in collaboration with technical teams
- Experience in startup to Fortune 50 company employee size (industry experience: manufacturing, retail, etc)
- A level of experience in field sales or account management working towards up-sell & cross-sell opportunities, & owning the renewals process
- Successfully managed complex projects with grace, & have an aptitude for using data to drive decisions
- The ability to demonstrate impeccable capability in the following areas:
- Communication: knowing who, what, when, where, how, & why & acting effectively as a representative of Omada
- Organization: from your email inbox habits, to your time management, to the information you juggle about people, teams, clients, & products
- Presentation: sophisticated presentation skills in front of large & small audiences.
- Emotional Intelligence: natural ability to read & respond to a situation in the best interests of Omada & our clients
- Problem Solving: acting creatively in response to challenges both in & out of your control
- Drive: proactive attitude that stays a step ahead of client & company needs
- Teamwork: taking great pride in successful collaboration & outcomes achieved together
- Judgment: keen sense for decision-making & prioritization
- A strong aptitude for using various programs & tools, including, but not limited to: Salesforce, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Suite, etc.
Bonus points for:
- Worked for or with a traditional large company & understand the related challenges
- Have an understanding of chronic disease prevention, the US healthcare system, digital health, & the startup work environment
- Competitive salary
- Flexible vacation plan
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, & vision
- Allowance for home office setup
- Stipend for professional development
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, & health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, & depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, & curriculums tailored to an individuals specific conditions & circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 400,000 participants across all 50 states. Omadas partners include major employers across the country, including Costco & Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna & Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, & ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated & leveraged to inform better design & business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.