Olo is seeking a top performer to join the Customer Success Team as a Technical Specialist. This Technical Specialist will have a specific focus on assisting customers in adopting a delivery program & activating their restaurants on partners third party marketplace sites (e.g. DoorDash, Amazon, Postmates, etc.).
This Technical Specialist will play a crucial role within Olos Customer Success Team by working directly with our customers to provide expert-level support. A successful Technical Specialist will work with our customers to understand their unique goals & business processes, providing expert knowledge to help our customers, & Olo, evolve.
This is a full-time position in downtown New York City, or remote anywhere in the U.S.
- Act as a knowledge center expert for specific areas of Olos platform & provide ongoing support & engagement to our customers as they adopt, use, & manage these platforms.
- Guide Olo customers in all things related to the Olo delivery onboarding experience to ensure a seamless experience.
- Demonstrate a high capacity for delivering quality customer service.
- Ensure an excellent quality of work from our offshore Customer Support Team as they work on support tickets related to onboarding customers on to Olos delivery products.
- Collaborate with our third party delivery & marketplace partners on successful onboarding processes & issue resolution.
- Engage with customers while documenting ways for improving their delivery experience with Olo & its partners third party marketplace platforms.
- Work closely with the Product Team to advocate for new product feature requests that would allow for an enhanced customer delivery experience.
- Liaise between customer & internal departments, & partners to provide clear & accurate program guidance for customers.
- Report bugs to Olos engineering teams & work with those teams to urgently resolve customer issues.
- Execute customer-facing webinars to provide training & communicate product enhancements on a regular basis.
- Use analytical skills to manage unique requirements for large enterprise customers adoption of delivery products.
- Provide feedback & define internal processes & best practices to continually improve the customer experience.
- Identify low-performing customer locations that may be experiencing errors & work with the customer to resolve, improving order success across all platforms.
- 1-3 years experience managing midsize enterprise customers or relevant project management work.
- Avid interest in the restaurant technology industry & customer service.
- Passion for creating an excellent customer experience & a strong interest in advocating for your customers.
- Excellent project management skills & experience leveraging internal resources & external stakeholders to execute against deadlines.
- Outstanding ability to clearly & tactfully articulate problems & resolutions.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate across multiple teams.
- Top-notch communication, writing, & presentation skills, & the ability to educate customers on operational best practices to increase program performance.
- A Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Legally able to work in the United States.
- Experience using CRM tools such as Salesforce.com or Pipedrive.
- Experience using ticketing systems like Zendesk to direct & control the processing & resolution of tickets.
- Understanding of the current delivery landscape.
Olo powers digital ordering & delivery programs that connect restaurant brands to the on-demand world, placing orders directly into the restaurant through all order origination points from a brands own website or app, third party marketplaces, social media platforms, smart speakers, & home assistants. Olo serves as the on-demand ordering & delivery platform across 70,000 locations for over 300 brands, such as Applebees, Checkers & Rallys, Cheesecake Factory, Chilis, Dairy Queen, Dennys, Five Guys Burgers & Fries, Jamba Juice, Noodles & Company, Portillos Hot Dogs, Shake Shack, sweetgreen, Wingstop, & more. Learn more at www.olo.com.
Olo is located on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, dental & vision care premiums, stock options, a generous parental leave plan, & perks like FitBits, rotating craft beers on tap in our kitchen, & food events featuring our clients' menu items (now you know why we give out FitBits!). Check out our culture map: https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg.
We encourage you to apply!
At Olo, we know a diverse & inclusive team not only makes our products better, but our workplace better. Many groups are consistently underrepresented across the tech sector & we are fully committed to doing our part to move the needle.
Olo is an equal opportunity employer & diversity is highly valued at our company. All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you like what you read, hear, and/or know about Olo, & want to be a part of our team, please do not hesitate to apply! We are excited to hear from you!