They say "sitting is the new smoking". We're here to get more people moving
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities, including gyms, studios/classes, & other fitness activities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, & Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier & more engaged workforce.
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, & we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms & having the best talent.
The National Director of Partner Success will be responsible for nurturing relationships & retaining our most important US partners, including fitness & studio chains, as well as strategic/high-traffic gyms & studios, with the aim of expanding our global fitness network. This person will be seen as a key individual for insight & strategy regarding growth opportunities within existing Gympass partners.
What youll do...
- Build long-term relationships with fitness partner organizations with multiple stakeholders focusing on decision-makers.
- Perform analyses to show results & the value of partnering with Gympass to key partners
- Develop creative, fun, & innovative ways to connect & build out your relationships with key Gympass partners
- Enable chain partners to expand their full potential in the Gympass network
- Identify advantages & key differentiators as compared to competitors within our various markets.
- Plan & organize the Fitness Partnerships teams strategy applied to the portfolio of key US partners as well as personal daily/weekly/monthly schedule to maximize return on time investment.
- Participate in trade shows & conventions as required, occasionally travel to visit key partners
- Most importantly, impact Gympass US business, which is in its early stages & growing fast!
You should have...
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 3-7 years of experience in a client facing role, including performing analyses for clients
- Experience managing fitness industry clients (strongly preferred)
- Proficiency in Powerpoint & Excel (Tableau, & Salesforce/similar CRM preferred but not required)
- Proactivity, negotiation skills, & strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong time management, organizational & relationship-building skills, creative problem solving ability & self-sufficiency
- Level of comfortability facilitating business relationships with decision makers & C-level executives.
- Comfortability working in a demanding, fast-paced, numbers-driven environment.
- Ability to adapt to evolving department/role & to take on new challenges as they are delegated to the position.
- Hunger to grow your career & tackle new challenges with a clear desire to have a big impact on Gympass USAs revenue & gym partner network!
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health & welfare of our employees. Our benefits include:
- Employee Health Insurance covered 100%
- Company subsidized Gympass on us, workout anywhere anytime for the cost of one lunch.
- Competitive PTO starting on Day 1
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth & career development
- An exciting & supportive atmosphere with intelligent (hey, at least we think so) & ambitious people from around the world!
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gympass does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.