Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, & web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, & Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands & consumers in a more authentic & human way. And we do it at scale each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100 Magazines 2019 Best Places to Work, & Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
We are headquartered in New York with offices in London, San Francisco & Singapore. And we have over 400 employees & are growing!
WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR
Were looking for a world class Senior Technical Recruiter to help build & scale our Engineering & Product teams. This person should be excited to design & execute customized candidate recruiting plans while also being a point person for all things hiring with our hiring managers. In addition to this, they should also expect to:
- Manage & own full technical recruitment lifecycle from end to end.
- Find & engage candidates through creative sourcing techniques
- Manage pipeline activity, maintain data integrity, & proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Establish & maintain meaningful relationships across management & key cross-functional stakeholders internally
- Collaborate with others on the Talent team on initiatives and/or hiring needs that may spike in other areas
- Ensure that every candidate has a positive & engaging interview experience
WHAT YOU BRING
- 6+ years of full cycle tech recruiting experience, ideally at a high-growth startup.
- Successful track record of attracting top senior engineering talent
- Experience independently partnering with leadership on hiring initiatives
- Ability to effectively drive toward results in a fast-paced environment
- Creativity in problem-solving & resourcefulness across all stages of the hiring cycle
- Detail-oriented, & have strong organizational skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to work effectively in a highly team-based environment
- Strong knowledge & interest in technology/engineering
WHAT WE OFFER
Complete tech startup vibe including free daily lunches & snacks, group events & top of the line computer setup! A general feeling throughout the office that what you do matters everyday.
- Excellent medical insurance & life insurance coverage for you & your dependents
- Matching 401K
- Daily lunches, snacks & beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial & fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life in the way that suits you best
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.