AlphaSense is a market intelligence platform used by the world's leading companies & financial institutions. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public & private contentincluding company filings, event transcripts, news, trade journals, & equity research. Our platform is trusted by over 1,800 enterprise customers, including a majority of the S&P 500. Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 450 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, & India. For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com.
About The Role:
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, driven & accomplished new business sales professional to join our growing US team, focused on selling to the Financial Services market. This is an opportunity to join a high growth company, sell an award winning product that is rapidly getting adopted across the market internationally, & this person will be able to make a significant contribution in the companys growth & future success.
Who You Are:
- Experience selling to financial market place (buy side & sell side), preferably in a SaaS technology, financial information and/or research organization
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets; we are building a team of top sales performers & a great winning culture, so looking for people who share the same experience & values & together we can continue on our explosive growth
- Able to prospect & build a pipeline, from identifying the right opportunities to gaining access to the right levels of & across an organization; influencing & building advocacy to create the conditions for enterprise
- Energetic & creative individual, possessing natural curiosity with the ability to learn quickly
- Reputation for consistently delivering results & setting the example for work ethic, initiative, enthusiasm, & commitment
- Strong ability to develop rapport with new people, & to maintain relationships, combined with a positive, outgoing personality
- Outstanding oral, written & presentation skills
- Able to distill & explain complex issues in simple terms
- An expert communicator with the ability to comfortably communicate across all levels of an organization
- Able to travel to clients monthly or quarterly based on business needs
What You'll Do:
- Take responsibility for the end-end sales processes in your territory, targeting hedge funds, asset managers, investment bankers & sell side research departments.
- This is a new client acquisition sales role, requiring you to research opportunities, initiate discussions, build prospect relationships, conduct demos, manage product trials & close sales.
- Forecast accurately & develop necessary pipeline to meet & exceed goals
- Partner closely with our marketing team to expand brand awareness
- Work closely with our Product Specialist team during trials to ensure client engagement
- Gather & pass on information on market & client product needs to sales, product management, content, & product marketing to help us continually enhance our products
AlphaSense is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, & respects all individuals. All employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling AlphaSenses commitment to equal employment opportunity. AlphaSense does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any other non-merit factor. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at AlphaSense, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, & termination.
In addition, it is the policy of AlphaSense to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, & ordinances where a particular employee works.