Silverline employees are passionate about what they do. Were a diverse group of cloud technology professionals with the same goal: to make our clients lives easier through technology & we have a good time while were at it! As a Salesforce Platinum Partner, Silverline combines Strategic Advisory, technical implementation, & ongoing Managed Services to enable organizations to achieve maximum value with the Salesforce platform. Silverline is consistently ranked one of Glassdoors Best Places to Work among small & medium size companies, among other accolades. Come be a part of our team!
Managing Cloud based business systems with a strong background in Salesforce & Systems integration. You will take a leadership role in supporting & evolving the following technology:
- CRM (Salesforce)
- Professional Services Automation (FinancialForce PSA)
- Expense Management
- Applicant Tracking System
- Integration infrastructure
- Learning Management System/Professional Development Solutions
- Client-facing Customer Community
In this role you will
- Own it: Be responsible for managing our current internal business applications & help teams establish their strategic direction & business plans for internal systems.
- Collaborate: Work closely with business stakeholders to understand & define requirements, objectives, & processes to drive strategic application efforts with other teams.
- Be transparent: Ensure appropriate controls & documentation are followed at all levels by the internal systems organizations
- Maintain organization's effectiveness & efficiency by defining, delivering, & supporting strategic plans for implementing information systems.
- Identify corporate business systems requirements, & evaluate/test/implement solutions that meet those requirements.
- Direct technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, & stay up to date on all of the latest offerings by Salesforce.
- Maintain professional & technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; maintaining technical Salesforce certifications as required
- The ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization & external vendors.
- Experience defining the architecture & technology standards for integration across the organization, & ensuring those standards are published, updated, & made widely available.
- The ability to balance technical & business interests in a fast moving, driven culture.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate & manage well at all levels of the organization & with staff at remote locations essential.
- Self-sufficiency; ability to operate with a strong sense of urgency under tight deadlines.
- Ability to think high-level through complex solutions & provide hands on support to ensure successful implementation of design.
- Strong project management skills & experience managing concurrent projects. F
Education & Required Experience
- 6+ years Salesforce Administrative Experience
- 3+ Years Solutions Architect experience
- SFDC Administrator Certification plus SFDC App Builder & / or Advanced Administrator Certification
- Direct experience with CRM project & change management
- Strong communication, writing, & presentation skills
- Experience working independently & with remote teams
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Business Administration, Management, Computer Science or related fields of study or equivalent business experience
The following experience is a plus but not required:
- Einstein Analytics (Wave)
- Previous Experience with FinancialForce, JIRA & / or Informatica