The Branded Project Manager is responsible for the strategic & tactical management of both branded video & social post opportunities from pre-sale through launch. This position works closely with internal stakeholders to ensure that programs are executed to the highest standards of both BuzzFeed & the sponsoring partner.
The position is project-based & located in our LA office. We offer competitive compensation. Not to mention a super collaborative work environment overflowing with perks ranging from snacks & drinks to special events & screenings.
- Is product agnostic & responsible for the overall health of their assigned programs & ensures deliverables meet the requirements of internal & external stakeholders
- Problem-solves between inter-departmental teams on a daily basis
- Manages incoming opportunities during the pitch process
- Manages the overall production process & ensuring all deliverables are met
- Ensures each programs brand guidelines are met & content is aligned with client expectations before deliverables are submitted
- Participate in client calls/meetings where concepts & pitches are discussed, alongside the Creative Lead
- Work with Business Operations, Sales & Account Management teams to track opportunities & ensure they remain in scope as they make their way through the sales pipeline
- Key participation in the development of new products, offerings, & initiatives
- Work with Business Operations & other internal stakeholders on ongoing process optimization initiatives
- Problem-solve & communicate between inter-departmental teams during the production process
- Attend video shoots, documenting on-set information & reporting to internal team
- Maintain project timelines, product shipments, meetings/calls both internal & external as well as all execution logistics & next steps.
- 3-5 years experience at an agency or competitive media or publishing company
- Significant experience with a wide array of brands
- Advanced knowledge of video pre-production, production, & post-production, including workflows & processes, equipment & software programs/tools
- History of Innovative, strategic thinking & planning skills
- Strong communication skills required
- Ability to work under pressure & with many styles of executives, communicators, program managers & subject matter experts, both at the corporate & business levels
- Knowledge of digital marketing & video branding is a MUST
- Motivated by creative excellence
- CPG client experience a plus
- No Haters
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe we benefit from the diverse perspectives within & across our teams. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion & is committed to equal opportunity employment practices.
BuzzFeed is the worlds leading tech-powered media company, with a cross-platform news & entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally. The company aims to spread truth & joy across the internet by producing articles, lists, quizzes, videos, original series; lifestyle content through brands including Tasty, the worlds largest social food network; original reporting & investigative journalism through BuzzFeed News; strategic partnerships, licensing & product development through BuzzFeed Marketing; & original productions across broadcast, cable, SVOD, film & digital platforms for BuzzFeed Studios.
BuzzFeed is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, & will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category.