ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- FanDuel TV "The Bettor Sports Network" bringing live sports & interactive content to the games fans care about most
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
Join a place where innovation, creativity, customer/business focus, continuous improvement, automation & operational objectives are a way of life & love what you do.
Were a company that doesnt stop until a job is finished, with a goal to consistently test our limits & exceed expectations. As a member of our technology team, youll have the opportunity to work on dynamic projects, in a collaborative environment where innovative thinking is encouraged. Successful candidates will have a passion for working with technology. They will have a positive, results driven, can do attitude, & be able to demonstrate their ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. They will have a pragmatic approach, with an understanding of the need to balance lightweight but rigorous change processes with distributed accountability against the Business need for delivery at pace. We are looking for someone with excellent planning & communication skills. You will have great attention to detail & the ability to navigate complexity to define a path forward for both technical & non-technical teams. You know how to influence & motivate to get the right things done.
Across FanDuel we perform tens of thousands of production changes each year. We are looking for a Technical Release Manager for the Release Management team, operating globally across the FanDuel estate. Your primary role will be to run the release management process for one of our large engineering groups, ensuring we meet our regulatory requirements, minimise lead time for change & maximise deployment frequency, while ensuring high quality & governance standards.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Operate the release management process for one of our engineering groups, managing the deployment of change through environments all the way to production.
- Work with regulatory testing bodies to support their validation of new release candidates.
- Define, operate, & embed release management processes within your product vertical. Continually improve these, driving efficiency.
- Plan, manage & coordinate the implementation of changes across multiple production environments, whilst managing stakeholder expectations.
- Coordinate scope of change, release details, & documentation generation.
- Manage approval status across compliance, regulatory, change management, & engineering.
- Ensure engineering teams prioritise & resolve any test environments issues in stability/reliability.
- Liaise with Change Management on teams adherence to change control processes.
- Produce regulator & audit reports.
- Train & educate engineers & stakeholders on release management.
- Act as a point of engagement for stakeholders across the business who need to liaise with Technology where release management capabilities are concerned & ensure release management policies are understood.
- Define key operational KPIs & formulate actions plans on an ongoing basis across technology & business areas to drive excellence with an attention to detail & methodological approach.
- Deliver accurate & timely insight reporting in-line with key release related metrics to stakeholders.
- 3+ years experience managing the delivery of application change in an agile environment.
- Experience of developing release management processes & strategies. Planning, scheduling, implementing releases in a demanding, fast-paced environment requiring a high degree of deadline-driven productivity
- Experience owning cross functional initiatives, defining & executing against program requirements.
- Strong program management & analytical skills, be comfortable dealing with ambiguity, & have the ability to effectively influence & communicate with global stakeholders.
- Proven ability to think & move quickly, managing difficult trade-offs to meet deadlines.
- Good understanding of distributed systems, architecture, cloud infrastructure, & ability to coordinate inter-dependencies.
- Experience working with an AWS technical stack or similar.
- Understanding of source control management e.g., GitHub.
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipeline tools.
- Familiarity with configuration management e.g., Chef, Puppet, Ansible.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Jira configuration & automation.
- Experience working with regulated products.
- Must pass all relevant background security checks, including those to be licensed as required by US jurisdictions.
- Some On-Call work required.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.