Here at HelloFresh, were passionate about bringing dinner inspiration to everyday Australians. With 9 years of service under our belt, we are the market leader in the growing world of meal kit delivery services, operating in 15 different countries. As we continue to deliver fresh, seasonal ingredients & delicious, wholesome recipes to our customers, we see our inspired community of empowered home-cooks continue to grow, & you could be a part of it! Are you energetic & motivated with a team focus? Do you thrive in a dynamic, high-growth environment? If you're looking for a role that lets you make an impact every single day, we'd love to hear from you.
Based in our new production facility in Ravenhall, we're looking for an experienced Electrician/ Maintenance Technician to join our rapidly expanding Operations team. Reporting into the Engineering & Facilities Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the site; keeping our production facility running smoothly.
- Carry out plant checks & readings on essential equipment
- Conduct continuous monitoring of production lines to identify & implement improvements
- Oversee maintenance on key pieces of equipment including; the refrigeration plant, thermoforming & dosing machinery, box sorting conveyor system, carton sealing machines, hi-speed roller doors, dock doors & levellers, lighting, turnstiles & access control
- Carry out machine inspections on all of the above, conduct relevant repairs or improvements & carry our preventative maintenance on equipment
- General maintenance upkeep of warehouse & office
- Ad-Hoc onsite response for IT & communication systems
- An experienced technician (3+ years) who wants to work within a strong team environment, & can work well autonomously
- A fully qualified Electrician
- Experience maintaining large cooling & refrigeration systems (preferred)
- Demonstrated ability in using a range of power tools
- Have experience in a manufacturing / production environment
- Have experience within the food industry (Preferred, not essential)
- Possess strong communication skills & the ability to build relationships with production
- Physically able to work in a refrigerated environment (3 degrees C)
What youll get in return
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing global technology companies in an exciting growth phase
- 70% discount off HelloFresh boxes
- Flat hierarchies, constant learning with room for personal growth
- Free access to Headspace
- HelloFresh Academies - monthly internal learning & development
- A diverse & vibrant international environment, with offices in 15 countries
Start Date: April 2021
Duration: Full time role. You must have the right to work full-time in Australia.
Location: Ravenhall, Victoria
We are committed to building & nurturing an inclusive community for our employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or other legally protected status.
To put it simply, everyone is welcome at our table.