About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Enterprise Salesperson to develop & implement a sales strategy that will significantly increase the number of hotels using our solutions to manage their Food & Beverage outlets. Are you able to take the complex & make it simple? Do you believe that SaaS platforms can revolutionize an industry? Do you live & breathe hospitality & have experience working with & selling to hotels? Then we want to talk to you!
We are looking for a strong salesperson with a proven track record of selling into large hotel organizations, who can carry out virtual demonstrations, boardroom meetings, & represent the company at international trade-shows, hotel conferences, & association events. This role will sell to all hotels and/or accommodation providers who are looking to leverage data to unlock value, opportunity, & efficiency.
What You'll Do
- Build & grow a pipeline of leads
- Follow up quickly & effectively with all prospects
- Own the sale from prospecting all the way through to go-live, including product demonstration, follow-ups, agreement negotiation & signing, etc.
- Lead sales meetings & demos both in person & virtually
- Become a trusted advisor & advocate to your clients
- Collaborate with a Solutions Architect on any unique technical requirements for your clients
- At least 50% travel
Who You Are
- 5+ years of relevant B2B, SaaS, or hospitality sales experience
- Superior presentation skills in both face-to-face & virtual settings
- Technologically savvy & adept at learning new tools & processes
- A natural networking style & willingness to take risks
- Excellent organization & prioritization skills
- Comfortable working in a rapidly changing & entrepreneurial environment
- Experience with Salesforce or equivalent tool
- Hotel industry experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries & flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, & pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, & unique memberships through One Medical & Perkspot
- 401k plan
- A fun, vibrant office environment in Chelsea with a smart & passionate team doing incredible things to disrupt the hospitality tech space. Plus we're dog-friendly (woof!).
We believe that when insight & instinct combine, people & businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service & marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel & concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business & manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, & it shows in the products we build & the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.