CLEAR transforms what is uniquely you your fingerprints, your face, your eyes into a secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences. We are creating a world where travel is effortless, where accessing your office building is as simple as walking in, & where shopping is as easy as walking in & out of a storewithout ever once showing an ID or credit card. CLEAR currently powers secure, frictionless customer experiences in nearly 40 U.S. airports & venues. With over 2 million members so far, CLEAR is the identity platform of the future, today.
CLEAR is looking for a Desktop Engineer to join our technology team. This person will provide technology support to our team members in the NYC & Austin corporate offices. We are seeking a dynamic technologist who is not afraid of working in a fast-paced environment & loves solving new problems. CLEARs data & use cases rank among the most sensitive in the world. Youll have the opportunity & responsibility to build & maintain systems adhering to some of the highest security & compliance standards, using a
What you will do:
- Engineer, test, deploy & manage operating systems, configurations, & policies for corporate endpoints running Windows 10, MacOS, IOS, & Android.
- Manage, maintain, & evolve automated client management systems using SCCM, JAMF, Ansible, & other similar tooling.
- Test & validate new hardware.
- Manage core IT systems & processes such as Active Directory, SSO, virus scanning, email filtering, etc.
- Support the development & management of a corporate IT service catalog to streamline technology requisition & support.
- Serve as desktop & endpoint technical support for internal clients.
- Develop & assess innovative solutions for business-driven projects & initiatives.
- As necessary, perform other duties as required.
Who you are:
- Bachelors degree in information technology or the equivalent in certifications & experience, with a track record of exceptional delivery.
- You have strong experience with Mac & Windows hardware, software, & management tooling.
- You have strong experience managing desktop systems using centralized tooling & automation like Microsoft SCCM & JAMF Suite (Imaging, packaging, scripting).
- Proficient in one or more modern, general purpose scripting languages (PowerShell & Python ideal).
- Providing excellent customer service comes naturally to you, & you consistently go the extra mile to deliver timely solutions & exceed our team members expectations
- Ability to organize & prioritize workflow & to meet established timeframes & deadlines.
- You take initiative to investigate problems until they are resolved & can provide reasonable work around options as an alternative