Zola is seeking a People Operations Manager to provide essential day-to-day people operations support in a high-performing working environment. This role will help to deliver & support high-impact Talent initiatives & develop efficient processes across the HR function. This role will also serve as a dedicated business partner to assigned departments within the organization. Were looking for a utility player who can produce results wherever the talent needs are. You must love a fast paced & collaborative culture where no two days are the same.
- Serve as business partner to assigned departments, building trusting relationships with employees at all levels. Provide coaching, support & development for key stakeholders.
- Partner closely with other members of the Talent team as well as internal stakeholders to further define & drive efficient, scalable processes, programs & internal communications.
- Own HR systems, tools & processes that support the Talent function; acting as a point person for managing reporting, streamlining processes where necessary & helping employees navigate our tools & programs.
- Own the delivery & effectiveness of several core HR processes & responsibilities across employee life-cycle activities such as benefits, leaves of absence, compliance / policy management, data processing & compensation.
- Optimize the employee experience by regularly reviewing & analyzing current processes to find efficiencies & improvements; manage documentation & transparently communicate processes & policies.
- Identify & assist with other Talent projects as needed.
- 5+ years of professional experience including
- 2+ years of management consulting experience
- Excellent project management & organizational savvy. Solid track record in implementing process improvements.
- Understanding or interest in HR programs including compensation, benefits, payroll, performance management, compliance/labor relations.
- Natural, authentic people skills; youre a great listener & easily build trusting relationships at all levels. You maintain objective, honest, & clear communications.
- Ability to easily flex from strategic to tactical work; you can think big picture & execute tactically
- Highly motivated & process-driven with exceptional attention to detail.
- High level of integrity & understand how to handle confidential information & sensitive issues.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills both written & verbal
- Optimistic attitude & inclusive nature
We're Zola, the wedding company that will do anything for love. We're reinventing the wedding planning & registry experience to make the happiest moment in our couples lives even happier. From engagement to wedding & decorating your first home, Zola is there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools & technology all in the service of love.
We built our entire platform from the ground-up in 2013, & quickly became the fastest-growing wedding company in the country. Our team has deep experience creating award-winning online & mobile products that are helpful, intuitive, & simply magical. We've raised over $140 million in financing, & were proud to have investor partners including Female Founders Fund, Comcast Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Canvas Ventures, Thrive Capital & Lightspeed Venture Partners, among others.
We are passionate about supporting all forms of love, & were proud of our thriving community of over 1 million couples. We strive to hire a team that is as beautifully diverse as the couples getting married today, & we encourage individuals from every race, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, marital status, religion & perspective to apply. Zola will always be a place where every employee, couple, wedding guest, wedding vendor, & partner will be respected & accepted & valued.
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we also have a growing team in Charlottesville & Montreal. Were hiring in all three offices. Come work with us!