AlphaSights is a global leader in knowledge search. Our mission is to connect the worlds top professionals with the worlds best knowledge, helping them sharpen their strategic thinking, get critical decisions right, & propel their business forward. Many of the worlds leading investment firms, consultancies, corporations & nonprofits rely on AlphaSights to connect them efficiently & intelligently with industry, market, technical & other domain experts located anywhere in the world. Founded in 2008, AlphaSights has offices around the globe & regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
Who Are You
You are a performance-driven, experienced Facilities Coordinator, excited to help a rapidly-scaling global firm maintain a dynamic, world-class work environment. You are a forward-thinker, meticulous, with a passion for ensuring consistent 5-star office cleanliness, upkeep, & organization. You possess excellent knowledge of building maintenance & office cleaning etiquette in a fast-paced environment. You endeavor achieving optimal job performance with integrity & a "can-do" attitude! You lead a proven track record for exceeding expectations through the application of ownership, a proactive mindset, & a critical eye for detail in all office upkeep, maintenance, & repairs.
Disinfection & General Cleaning
- Informed of proper CDC guidelines & cleanliness around COVID-19 & upholding these guidelines.
- Conduct routine facility inspections floor-by-floor, to ensure cleaning standards are being exceeded & high touch surfaces (door knobs, elevator buttons, etc.) are constantly disinfected.
- Stewardship of all aspects of cleanliness, organization, & safety for our newly renovated 64,000 sq. ft. office space during the hours of 7:00am - 5:00pm including but not limited to: disinfection of high touch surfaces, kitchen & bathroom detailing, vacuuming, collecting general garbage & recycled rubbish around the office to maintain a consistently clean, organized, & aesthetically pleasing environment.
- Maintain office kitchens/pantries, including thorough cleaning of the space including disinfecting high touch surfaces & ensuring all kitchenware is properly cleaned. Upkeep of kitchen appliances, (i.e coffee machines, dishwashers, water dispensers), replenishment of cups/mugs/bowls, & glassware in drawers & coverts.
- Work with team members to notify of low par levels & equipment necessary to do the job. Ensure office supply closets, kitchen stock rooms, & printer stations are fully replenished, organized, & tidy.
- Establish efficient cleaning & maintenance schedules for the office environment with a primary focus of kitchens, restrooms, & common areas.
- Ensure cleaning supplies are accessible to office staff.
- Operate & sanitize all equipment in a safe & proper manner.
What We Look For:
- 1+ yrs of facilities cleaning or related experience preferably within corporate environments is a plus.
- Proactive, forward-thinker, multi-tasker, & problem-solver
- Ability to comfortably lift, push, pull, or drag 40 lbs. or better on a frequent basis.
- Ability to think on your feet & not easily flustered, befuddled, or overwhelmed.
- A positive can-do attitude & go-getter who understands the value of time & money. Creative & willing to help with a wide variety of tasks no matter how big or small.
- Extremely organized, efficient, reliable, flexible, & communicative.
We have opportunities available in both New York & San Fransisco.