WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 15 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, GigMasters, The Bump, How They Asked, Lasting, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. From the proposal to creating a home, & starting a family together, were there for every step of the journey. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
TKWW is looking for an inquisitive & analytical Research Manager to support our Global Media Solutions team. The Manager is responsible for analyzing, interpreting & presenting data sourced from custom research & third parties. This role creates the metrics & insights to support ad sales collateral, case studies & campaign reporting.
The right person for the job will be adept at handling large sets of data & culling them down to create impactful & snackable insights to share with our clients about our user engagement, behaviors & ad performance. This role will work closely with other groups in the organization, specifically the Market Insights team, Sales, Account Management & Revenue Operations, so a collaborative & client centric approach is essential.
- Lead project management on brand lift studies conducted in partnership with research firms for our clients.
- Communicate with clients to understand & document business objectives. Work with Account Management & Revenue Operations to design insightful mid & post campaign wrap reporting to highlight key performance metrics & results tied to client KPIs.
- Take findings from studies conducted by the Market Insights team & synthesize into polished presentations that can be used for sales purposes.
- Leverage third-party research (Comscore, MediaRadar, etc) to provide insights on audience profiles & behaviors for TKWW & client brands.
- Provide ad-hoc data & insights to sales team to include in client presentations & RFPs.
- Identify appropriate research methodologies to meet specific TKWW or client needs. Depending on the method, initiate or assist in the development of the research & work closely with vendors or Market Insights Team to ensure the successful execution of findings, such as the Bump Membership Study.
- Represent the Global Media Solutions Team in relationships & contract discussions with third party research companies, presenting a point of view on capabilities, features, quality & pricing.
- Leverage internal TKWW panel to execute content effectiveness studies & other ad hoc surveys on behalf of clients. This includes writing questionnaires, programming surveys & analyzing findings.
SUCCESSFUL MANAGER, SALES RESEARCH CANDIDATES HAVE:
- 5-7 years of research experience, with a preference for candidates with experience working with sales teams & implementing ad effectiveness research in media in the last 1-3 years.
- Expert knowledge of Excel, proficient in PowerPoint & G Suite, knowledge of Qualtrics is strongly preferred.
- Must have strong analytical skills & experience interpreting data from Comscore or similar syndicated research.
- Excellent team player with strong collaborative skills with the ability to work cross-functionally
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves & assist the team with a wide range of requests
- Exceptional written & oral communication abilities
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You deeply understand our users & put them at the center of everything you do.
- You aim to serve & delight them every day.
- You are respectful & act with the highest integrity.
- If you see something that isnt right, you say something.
- You ask questions to understand a perspective & are comfortable respectfully challenging assumptions. You are not turned off by constructive conflict to get to the right answer.
- You set clear ambitious goals. You anticipate obstacles, persevere, & are accountable for your commitments.
- You arent afraid to challenge the status quo & know that theres no such thing as failure if you learn from it.
- You seek out feedback & never settle in your quest to grow & develop. By being here, you make our company stronger.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience & we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. From flexible vacation & generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness & giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all elsein & out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that youve read the California Privacy Notice.