At Conductor, a WeWork company, were passionate about helping companies help their customers. Some of the worlds top brands use our software & services to create & optimize content so that it gets found online. Were headquartered in NYC, & weve been named Crains Best Place to Work 7 years running.
Visit Conductor atwww.conductor.comor on Twitter @conductor
As anSEO Strategist, you will be a part of the fastest growing organization within Conductor, assisting our customers with their organic visibility & strategic initiatives. In this role, you will be a trusted advisor, responsible for driving growth for your customers & strengthening their positions within existing core markets. As an SEO Strategist, you are tasked with performing SEO analyses, offering content recommendations, providing gap analysis, & educating your group of customers on how to drive organic campaigns forward at scale. An entrepreneurial spirit is welcome, as the Professional Services division is growing, providing unlimited potential for professional growth.
A day in the life
- Opportunity to work on large scale websites with some of the worlds most well-known brands.
- Responsible for using the Searchlight platform to create reporting dashboards & SEO deliverables to help drive growth & value for Conductor customers.
- Use data from inside & outside of the platform to help inform strategic organic marketing decisions for your clients.
- Youre in the drivers seat - Own the strategy & execution of your dedicated clients large-scale organic search projects. Dive into a wealth of Organic search data, transforming analysis into actionable insights for your customers.
- Provide strategic guidance & critical thinking for organic initiatives, serving as a key consultant for multiple teams with different goals & processes.
- Work closely & partner with a variety of internal & external teams, including digital product, marketing, project management, UX/UI, & content groups.
- Build relationships with & educate individuals & organizations on the value of organic & content marketing to turn strategies into actions.
- Proactively investigate potential opportunities for better visitor experiences on site.
- Work on a team of talented organic marketers that have a passion for data & the ever-evolving industry.
Were excited about you if you have
- 2+ years SEO experience, either at an agency or in-house.
- Past-proven experience at successfully managing & implementing SEO initiatives for large scale websites & enterprise brands.
- A comprehensive knowledge of organic search & how SEO activities influence search engine ranking algorithms.
- Managed SEO deliverables, such as keyword research & mapping, best practice guidelines, content strategies, & technical SEO.
- Demonstrated ability to gather information, prioritize initiatives, & achieve results on time management & prioritization skills.
- Excellent organizational, written, & spoken communication skills.
- A balance between being a team player & an ability to lead initiatives from start to finish.
- A drive to learn, improve, & contribute to the team.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, DeepCrawl, Screaming Frog, & other technologies that inform organic search strategies.