This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about technology, being client-facing & who wants to work with some of the biggest names in our core verticals; retail, travel & e-gaming in a fast paced environment. Qubits New York Office is growing & winning clients, & we need someone who can carry out the technical integration project for each new account. As a member of the Professional Services Team you will lead by example through coding, client interactions & will partner with the wider Customer & Product teams.
- Engage with customers to understand their systems & data architecture & translate functional requirements into solutions that work in conjunction with customers existing architecture
- Interact & consult with customers to train their teams & manage technical requirements
- Proactively collaborates with the Professional Services team to deliver on customer requirements with technically robust solutions & approaches
- Keep current with modern technologies utilized by our customers
- Work closely with our product teams to define needs & feature specifications
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Either a degree in Computer Science, Web Development or related discipline or the equivalent in relevant work experience.
- Good AJAX, CSS, & HTML skills
- Experience with React or other client-side web framework
- Experience with node.js & cross-browser checking would be highly advantageous
- A strong communicator who is able to deal with clients in everyday & technical terms
- Troubleshooting experience
- Be highly proactive & creative in your solutions & passionate about tech & coding
- Fluent in English & with the authorization to work in the US
Plenty of perks:
- Exposure to Global leaders in fashion, luxury, beauty, travel & e-gaming
- Generous equity options mean youll own a piece of the pie
- Excellent health & dental insurance packages
- Twice weekly supermarket shop for your breakfast, lunch & snacks
- Subsidised gym membership
- Fortnightly company socials
- A relaxed approach to time off & enough holidays to see several corners of the world
- Plenty of opportunities for training & development.