Are you a person that loves cooking in a commercial setting? Would you like a rewarding job cooking for seniors?
We are located at Aegis of Mercer Island, 7445 SE 24th St. Mercer Island, WA 98040, Aegis Living's newest community! Located in downtown Mercer Island, the community resembles a getaway lodge & brings in historical nuances unique to the island.
We are looking forfull-time flexible availability!
If you're a person who loves food & wants to serve others amazing food you've prepared, then apply here!
As a Sous Chef yourcontributions to the team may include:
- Preparing meals
- Upholding cleanliness standards
- Helping serve residents
- Manage other prep cooks in food preparation
- Assist Culinary Services Director with orders & inventory
- Opportunity of growth to Culinary Services Director
We're a top rated company on Glassdoor & have been voted "Best Place to Work" a number of times. It all comes down to our people. We hire the best. And we hire compassionate hearts. Please watch this video about meaningful work & the story behind it, & then check out the job description below.
What you'll need to rock this job:
- Must be minimum age of 18 years old
- Knowledge of food preparation & production
- Meet all health requirements
- Ability to pass background check
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance & more!), & an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation & communication with management
- Ongoing training programs & a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products & services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, & why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
Please fill out an application or call Minji at (425)-449-4981 for more information.