Were in the business of delivering awesome meals into everyone's home or office fast.
We achieve this by building & running a superb website, suite of mobile apps, a complex logistical platform, a fleet of passionate drivers, & a global operation, all to help bring great food from the world's best-loved local restaurants to consumers with an unparalleled level of convenience. We dont want people to have to suffer with bad takeaway delivered an age after they order.
In this role, youll be helping the hospitality industry grow as a member of the Restaurants Technology team thats responsible for building the best food delivery platform for our restaurant partners.
What youll do:
- Support the technical work to integrate with us: You will work alongside our Account Management & Product Development teams to drive the adoption of the new technical features of our restaurant platform, in particular our new API product that enables Point of Sale integration. Enabling our restaurant partners to adopt our technology is crucial to growing their business, which has a wider impact on the growth of the industry & global economy.
- Stakeholder management across many parties: You should be comfortable & excited about supporting a company & team that has a transformational impact on the global hospitality industry.
What were looking for:
The right candidate will have excellent technical, communication & organizational skills & a passion for evangelising technology. Previous experience rolling out technology to the casual dining industry & an understanding of their business needs & technical requirements is a bonus.
- Previous experience of successful sales & account management, particularly selling global software as a service (SaaS) products from end to end.
- Relationship building skills - strong client service ethic & a keen interest in building long-term business partnerships
- Experience conducting market research in order to build a market-led proposal
- Understanding of Software development life cycle & product management methodologies
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills. Ability to influence & motivate people across a broad variety of job functions through your relationships.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle many tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items
Bonus points for:
- Experience working directly with engineering teams
- Experience working within large international organisations & selling in International markets
- Exposure to the casual dining industry
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in & how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food & a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.