Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Attracting, hiring & engaging Visa's next generation. As a Next Gen Talent Team, our mission is to grow the graduate population in CEMEA (Central Europe, Middle East & Africa), through robust university recruitment, best-in-class pipeline programs, & experiences to enable & inspire our budding hires.
Our team sits within the broader Talent & Human Resources organisation. The Programs Manager will focus on attracting the next generation of digital, diverse, entrepreneurial students to make their mark at Visa. They will also lead other TA Projects for CEMEA region as defined in the annual strategy.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Implement & execute robust, innovative, university & school relation strategies to attract top next generation talent for 4 locations (Dubai, Moscow, Kiev, Johannesburg).
- Build & maintain long-term relationships at target universities & schools with key faculty, administration, & student organizations.
- Engage the business in next generation recruitment, delivering best in class service to employees participating in events & serving as a trusted advisor to leaders interested in deep partnerships with universities.
- Partner with our Talent Advisor to execute targeted attraction strategies based on hiring goals.
- Drive Target University & School selection & year over year iterations.
- Bolster Visa's brand as a student employer of choice:
- Secure & manage strategic national sponsorships
- Plan & manage social & digital exposure
- Participate in the planning & hosting of graduate, intern & apprentice events.
- Drive related programs development & process improvement projects.
Think you have what it takes? If you are interested in a career that will challenge & inspire you - we'd love to hear from you!
What we're after
- 2+ years of work experience in theuniversity recruitment market, knowledge of the tech industry a plus!
- Regional university recruitment experience is a big plus! (UAE, South Africa, Ukraine, Russia)
- Excellent presentation & writing skills, a true ambassador of the Visa brand
- Flawless execution of logistics
- Consultative, influential, & collaborative
- Strategic & results-oriented
- Innovative, forward-thinking & creative
- Tapped into current market trends in the next gen talent space
- Bachelor's Degree