CLEAR transforms what is uniquely you your fingerprints, your face, your eyes into a secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences. We are creating a world where travel is effortless, where accessing your office building is as simple as walking in, & where shopping is as easy as walking in & out of a storewithout ever once showing an ID or credit card. CLEAR currently powers secure, frictionless customer experiences in nearly 40 U.S. airports & venues. With over 2 million members so far, CLEAR is the identity platform of the future, today.
The VP, Operations will report to the SVP of Operations & will be responsible for the 1,200+ field Ambassadors in over 40 locations nationwide. This is a fast-paced, hands-on, & exciting role that requires a can-do person who can work with both autonomy & efficiency.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing & leading the team of TPMs (Technical Program Managers) who support product development for the CLEAR platform. You will work closely in collaboration with cross-functional members to deliver against quarterly & annual roadmap objectives. You will ensure tight alignment of activities across teams through cross-functional planning, regular communications, & status updates.
- Collaborates with cross functional team leaders from Engineering, IT, Design, Product & Marketing in order to deliver against quarterly & annual roadmap objectives.
- Translate business objectives into execution strategy (tactical & strategic).
- Prepares & gives business reviews to the e-suite regarding progress & roadblocks to shipping new services & features.
- Drives continuous improvement using data & information from teams to identify issues & ways to improve.
- Ability to prioritize based on customer need, risk impact & strategic demands is a key requirement of the role.
- Evangelizes & lead teams in agile methodologies.
- Advocate & champion for the developer experience driving their priorities into the roadmap.
- Provide go to leadership, transparency & visibility to the entire Technology & Products organization.
- Staffs & manages team of Technical Program Managers that support CLEARs engagement experience.
- Leads, coaches & mentors Program Management Team members for professional development.
- Builds an effective team management plan including program/project reviews, constant learning & feedback loop.
- Minimum BS degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 10+ years enterprise level software product management with experience in product design, user experience, & new product development is a must.
- 5+ years of building, mentoring & managing Program Management teams.
- Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills conducive to collaboration; able to work well in a cross-functional, matrix management environment.
- Entrepreneurial, strategic planner with proven ability to drive projects & strong analytical skills
- Ability to establish credibility & rapport with senior executives & technical & non-technical team members alike.