Seeking a hands-on, strategic Content Manager to support our marketing organization with exceptional messaging & content including blogs, podcasts, videos, ebooks & more. This experienced leader will work cross-functionally with Demand Generation, Digital Marketing, Creative, Product & others in the creation & management of SEO-centric, compelling content designed for personas & key target audiences. This position reports to the VP of Marketing & is a key member of the Nexcess managed applications marketing team.
As a Content Manager you would:
- Develop & execute a marketing content strategy that drives demand & brand awareness, aligning messaging, audiences, campaigns & channels
- Collaborate with marketing team members, senior executives, technical experts & external influencers to produce high-quality, scalable content that translates complex topics into clear, user-centric narratives for our audiences & personas
- Produce a mix of deliverables including blogs, ebooks, videos, podcasts, webinars, thought leadership, & other assets that engage decision-makers & drive actionable outcomes
- Work with digital marketing to propel SEO across deliverables & channels
- Identify manage third-party content resources to help accelerate velocity
- Be the companys internal evangelist for content & editorial best practices
- Maintain socialize a comprehensive content / editorial calendar
- Research industry trends & topics that can elevate & position Nexcess thought leadership
- Track content KPIs & analyze content performance against marketing goals to help inform and optimize strategy.
- 5+ years in content development (web hosting industry experience and/or ecommerce platform expertise in WordPress, WooCommerce and/or Magento a plus)
- A Bachelors degree
- Creative, organized & detail-oriented with strong writing, editing, & proofreading skills
- The ability to work collaboratively with both peers & business leaders
- The ability to meet established deadlines, manage a high volume of work, & remain flexible & responsive to ad-hoc content requests
- Experience with SEO strategy & tactics
- Strong interpersonal skills
- 100% Employer paid Benefits options - Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription
- Traditional & Roth 401k with company matching
- Continuous beverage service
- Fun employer-sponsored events
- A collaborative team culture
- Consistent/set work hours
- Challenging non-redundant daily duties
- A voice in how things get done
- Access to ongoing training
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all job responsibilities, tasks, or duties. Additional duties & tasks may be assigned as part of the job function. Liquid Web reserves the right to modify, interpret, or apply this job description in a way that best supports the organizational needs. The job description in no way creates or implies an employment contract. The employment contract remains at will.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Liquid Web is committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.